Reviews for Easier To Lie
50shades.of.love chapter 76 . 2/22
You must keep writing! So good!
84gemstone chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Oh I'm glad they worked it out but what happens when they have to go home? Bella has her dream job but Edward could more?
84gemstone chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I think Alice is being a bit over the top till I remeber Bella left with no bye or see you in a year :(
84gemstone chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
So she's now 19? I can't believe Edward has not tried to find her...they love music Nd I might cry that she's got the perfect job and gets free tickets and can't take Edward...I'm a big Emmett girl but I may kick his ass for his part in this
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 3/24/2014
That was a fun story. Enjoyed reading it. There were many times I could have easily and happily shot most of your characters, especially Alice, I did enjoy them. Was not really an Alice fan reading the Saga. I didn't find it boring at all. You develop your characters as you see them and that's the way it should be. Liked the storyline.
Anonymus chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I love Lilo and Stitch
I also love peaches
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 76 . 10/20/2013
I read this story and fell in love with it from the very beggining. I loved that you detailed almost every aspect of their life as they grew up together, then fell apart and then finally found each other again. I loved how you wrote Edwards character to be so adorably sweet and romantic, but still manly and strong. I loved how they both were so intune and attached to each other since the begginning when they were just born. I also loved that you let them be each others first because they knew they could only be that, it showed how much they really loved each other even though they were afraid to voice it. *it rare to read stories like that* I also loved that they were trully friends before they become lovers and that their relationship continued to grow and become stronger. I was sad it ended, but I will be rereading it again soon. But I loved the ending. Thank you so much for sharing this AMAZING story, YOU ROCK! Narcy :-)
sharrriya chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
I think this story is ahmazing! 2013, and still reading
karencullen2007 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Finally together!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 76 . 5/19/2013
I really enjoyed this story and was glad you kept it going for another few years. I'm going to take a look at your other work now so I can find my next fic for the week. Ciao!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 57 . 5/19/2013
Fraiser line was hilarious!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 45 . 5/19/2013
Yeah, the eyes are crazy but I can roll with it. You did a great job writing the birth. Love Edward being the first to touch Evie. Very sweet!
Bob chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I've been reading this story, and one thing that really bugs me is that you think 10.10 cents with a 10 cent raise per month is "a lot". In the first year of pay, if Bella works 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, with no days off (and I actually calculated this), Bella is only getting $23,002, a value with is not nearly enough to live on. Even 40,000 is very little for a year. In fact, AVERAGE pay is around $20-$30. I recognize that Bella's job is being an errand girl, so she shouldn't be making much, but it irritates me that you think that she is earning a lot, and that she can some how buy a mustang with that kind of pay. She would be struggling to pay her bills with that amount of money, let alone have enough to buy a car.

Sorry to go on that rant...but I'm a math geek and I got really irritated when Bella kept mentioning that she had a really good pay, when she should in fact be struggling with life.
N1605 chapter 72 . 3/12/2013
just finished reading gr8 story.
what happened to inlove with the devils mother story?
barbiedoll123 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012