Reviews for Easier To Lie
Queen B chapter 52 . 12/20/2015
I really liked that proposal. ;-D also glad Rose is staying strong.
Queen B chapter 36 . 12/19/2015
Alice is so, so very annoying! Bless Edward and Bella for their patience.
Queen B chapter 23 . 12/19/2015
Can you say 'therapist'?
Queen B chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Okay Edward should have called but Bella is a massive drama queen. She is surrounded by people that love her is but she relies on this stupid run in away shit. Oh let me guess everyone will hate Edward. Please! Time to grow up Bella. Jeebus. Just sayin!
Queen B chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
I'm confused how did Edward do a 4 year degree in a year (didn't Bella bail freshman year a year ago) and why is everyone making it seem like Edward was the only one that fucked up. Bella was/is the brat here. Also it's easier to find forgiveness than it is to forget. The ego is always more powerful than the spirit. That's why people always bring up shit when you fight.

Thanks for writing ;-D
Queen B chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Great courage to put your shit out there 'Thank you' also I am enjoying your story. Bella running for that kisser opting out of school and diappearing for a year with them never being a couple seems far fetched and everyone forgiving her so easily after the damage and loss she caused seems overly generous to me. Outside of annoying Alice she got off easy and her dad with his tirade is cray. Edward wasn't her boyfriend and he didn't cheat his reaction is a bit much. I am liking your story over all because the angst is minimum but this Bella is has yet to win my support but I have feeling she will. Can't wait for the next chappy!

Thanks for sharing you creativity!
Guest chapter 58 . 5/18/2015
who all wants to stuff the bully alice in the garbage disposal and flip the switch? I know I do. lol
50shades.of.love chapter 76 . 2/22/2015
You must keep writing! So good!
84gemstone chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Oh I'm glad they worked it out but what happens when they have to go home? Bella has her dream job but Edward could more?
84gemstone chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I think Alice is being a bit over the top till I remeber Bella left with no bye or see you in a year :(
84gemstone chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
So she's now 19? I can't believe Edward has not tried to find her...they love music Nd I might cry that she's got the perfect job and gets free tickets and can't take Edward...I'm a big Emmett girl but I may kick his ass for his part in this
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 3/24/2014
That was a fun story. Enjoyed reading it. There were many times I could have easily and happily shot most of your characters, especially Alice, I did enjoy them. Was not really an Alice fan reading the Saga. I didn't find it boring at all. You develop your characters as you see them and that's the way it should be. Liked the storyline.
Anonymus chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I love Lilo and Stitch
I also love peaches
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 76 . 10/20/2013
I read this story and fell in love with it from the very beggining. I loved that you detailed almost every aspect of their life as they grew up together, then fell apart and then finally found each other again. I loved how you wrote Edwards character to be so adorably sweet and romantic, but still manly and strong. I loved how they both were so intune and attached to each other since the begginning when they were just born. I also loved that you let them be each others first because they knew they could only be that, it showed how much they really loved each other even though they were afraid to voice it. *it rare to read stories like that* I also loved that they were trully friends before they become lovers and that their relationship continued to grow and become stronger. I was sad it ended, but I will be rereading it again soon. But I loved the ending. Thank you so much for sharing this AMAZING story, YOU ROCK! Narcy :-)
sharrriya chapter 25 . 6/24/2013