Reviews for Taking Point in the Rain
MeiranNataku chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yowza, is it hot in here? Damn, but you write a nice Heero POV. This sequel was a pleasure to read- loved that you flipped the tables here and gave a glimpse into Heero's take on the walk. What I really enjoyed was that, paired together, the two fics paint a picture of Duo being completely unaware of how beautiful he is and Heero not being able to miss it. Really sweet stuff happening here and I'll return to these stories whenever I need some cheering up :)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I loved seeing it from Heero's point of view

You did a great two point story

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What a "sweet" and "romantic" walk in the rain! For two Gundam pilots that is...

I really enjoyed reading a canon fic from you!

I loved how Heero (and Duo btw) was so IC, but obsessing with Duo XD

Ass talk and hot kiss? Made of win.

*hugs*
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
"I'm starting to think like he talks". Poor Heero, Duo is infecting him! And he LIKES it. Gotta love Heero arguing with himself, and his panic at his slip.
Ninety-Nine-More chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Safe house story! C'mon! Both of those were so good! Sequel! Smut in the safe house! C'mon! Please?

Loved it. 3
drang88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww...how wonderful! It's interesting to see how each character focuses on different points of the story..
ckhushrenada chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
great fic...i liked the other one too...you really need to have a third chapter cuz i want to know what will happen when they get back to the safe house...
waterlilylf chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Yay, we get Heero's take on all of this! And he's SO Duo obsessed, worrying that Duo would be captured and never a thought for himself.

It looks like he's been obsesing for a rather long time too! I loved the subconscious taking over!

those two are so oblivious..he thought all Duo's little comments earlier were just teasing. Urgh...

ANd of course there's no 'moving on' from Duo Maxwell. WHat a lovely story!

N
It's Raining Snow chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This was great from Heero's POV, you should do him more often. You should also write what happens when the get back to said safe house . *Sigh* I love your writing.

Snow
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
AHAHAHA! Heero's POV is hilariouos!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow. Certainly a very different story the way Heero tells it-and yet so very much the same as well. I love that Heero was doing just as much fantasising as Duo was, and that he was just as unamware of Duo's feelings. I particularly liked these lines:

~“It’s not a ‘sorry ass,’” I tell him absently, trying to move my shoulder and ease the ache. “It’s a perfect one—,” slips from my subconscious and out of my mouth.

As Duo would say, “Oh fuck!”

He stares—jaw slack and face dripping with rain.

Goddamn, he’s gorgeous.

“Wha—what did you just say—?”

I am so screwed.

I just admitted to Duo Maxwell that I’ve looked at his ass, and found it attractive.~

Hehe. Poor guy. I guess it'slucky that Duo feels the same, huh? Cinnamon.
leejeeg chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Holy cow that was good. And kudos to the two authors who asked for this. As usual, the writing is outstanding and the subject matter engaging. It amazed me how well it worked to read Heero's p.o.v. The same dialogue, expanded, gave the piece a dimensionality that was wholly satisfying. Thanks for sharing.
Jingying chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw! 好可爱!I love little wartime ficlets. And I'm glad that you wrote the fic from both sides of view- I think that's something you do supremely well, something that sets you apart from most other authors. You manage to infuse each fic with the personality of the character you write, while still keeping all of the other characters speaking and acting authentically. Love it :)
Hikishi chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
...and again with the perfect!

Not only do you write the best one-shot in the history of Gundam Wing ever, you follow it up with a companion fic! I hope we're clear on the jealousy thing, because right now, I am GREEN. not just mint, but pea green.

I wish all the fic writers here had hust an OUNCE of the talent you display, because I would be in free fiction heaven.

If you can't tell, I really really am lost for words. Heero POV, with Heero's mannerisms, Heero's thoughts, and Heero's reactions explained by him, which is all complimentary ingredients in a warm comfort soup. I heart the reactions, the tone is so different from A Walk In The Rain, and witha little smidge of extra thrown in at the end for good measure.

The boys are boys, not sappy, not hugely romantic. There a smidgeon of sweetness in there, but its fun, easy, complicated and rough at the same time. You don't forget for one second throughout BOTH stories that the boys are Gundam Pilots because you won't let us. they get their realistic reactions. Nothing is cliché about this. At all.

Standing ovation for you dear. And again I run out of words to describe the awesomeness of this fic.

I'm just, speechless with wonder, I really am. They're so...soldier like and male and horny and funny, and sweet and...just ARGH!

I can't say anymore, my brain cells up and coughed it in the face of this fic.

I'll try again later if I ever regenerate what's left of my imagination.

Hikishi
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
awesome. you also wrote heero's POV. :) loved the fic!