Reviews for Fight! Fight! Fight!
DeaththeWolf chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
"Sure, Kenny could fight..."

Funny enough, Kenny seems to be one of the better, if not then the best out of the boys, and if Kenny has a ranged weapon...RUN.
Yes, Cartman uses weapons more often then Kenny does but Cartman doesn't seem very experinced with the weapons he gets, that said...
Kenny has shown experience with weapons before in the South Park series, in "Good Times with Weapons" he uses a ninja-star to take out one of Butter's eye, and he seems to be able to throw it from far away with good aim.
In "Coon vs. Coon & Friends" Mysterion(Kenny) uses a gun he stole from hindsight on himself twice, loading the gun once showing knowledge of a gun. And in "Poor and Stupid" Kenny manages to get a Sniper Rifle (it's never explained how he got it) to kill Cartman with
Kenny's fist fighting abilities mostly show in two episodes, "The Poor Kid," and "Something Wall-Mart comes this way."
In "Something Wall-Mart comes this way," Kyle tells Kenny to hold off Cartman(whitch he has a dagger) and manages to hold him off very well.
In "The Poor Kid," Kenny dresses up into his superhero version (Mysterion) and fends off a bully that's picking on his sister (Karen). First Kenny jumps up and kicks the bully, then jumps again spinning while he's kicking the bully, and then Kenny punches the bully into the floor.
It's safe to say if the South Park boys ever got into a fight whitch one will win.
Because of the deleted ending of "The Coon," where the deleted ending shows that Kyle was pretending to be Mysterion so that the real Mysterion (Kenny) wouldn't get in trouble. It's safe to say that Kyle's fighting style is to punch the enemy till they give up, in a fist-fight situation, that can be a good thing or a bad thing.

As for the story it's self. It's a nice start and the beginning also induces us to the againstist and their motive.
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
very sweet
twinkels chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
Wow love the endings and Stan fighting Kyle nice one
twinkels chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Wow omg you killed Kenny lol don't worry iv killed him in my stories too lol
twinkels chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Ooh love it already I'm for team so I'd been at the front Chanting go Kyle get him lol yeah Fights we're always a huge event when I was at school something to look foward to watching I watched a lot even putting bets on lol
Pazazcat chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
This is such a grate story, love it!
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
I actually really liked the story ... except the part were kyle got raped
mohammed ahmed chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
kyle vs stan
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I love you
satins-rose chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
I always knew that due to kyle and his awesomness that their wuld be a happy ending;3 this story is awesome and its going in my favorites :3
satins-rose chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
I luv this chapter its adorable how kyle can see how tweek luvs craig but craig is to naive to realize it
candygirlxoxo98 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
wow best friends broken apart awesome :)
candygirlxoxo98 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
loved it :)
candygirlxoxo98 chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
*sniff* aw poor Kenny and Tweek
candygirlxoxo98 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Aw whats going to happen to kyle :)