Reviews for How Draco and Harry Became Draco And Harry
You sucks
JustAboveYourAverageSlytherin chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
*dexter voice* "sucCESS!"
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Cute little fic. Go read my Drarry at this site. Tho I'm more ProHarry. However I do love a good Smutty Drarry. And you had the good start of one.
Drarry Malter1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
you succeeded
no chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Good job i liked it!
Your Phone chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Much better pairing. Well... for Draco at least. ;)

I thought the best part was the incest teasing between Ron and Ginny. I would not want to see that pair, but it's quite funny in the mocking sense.
Josephine Stone chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"...redheads didn't go well with his complexion. Bye-bye, Ginny. Hello, sweet everybody-else." I only got this far, and had to stop and tell you. I loved this line. It made me laugh out loud, which does not happen to me often. Oh, look a tear just ran down my face from laughing. Okay, back to the story.
Jess chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Loved it

found it so funny and different
BeebeeThurlow chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
You win.

If I didn't have a boyfriend I'd ask you to marry me. o.o

And you know you'd accept, because I'm just that freakin' awesome.

nwn
Despara chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
*snorts* Ha! Take that, Hermione! *was never a Hr/D fan* H/D will always be 8D Especially since I burned the epilogue. *cackles*
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Once again... absolutely fantastic.

I actually started out a strictly cannon girl... ahh the blushing virgins... but I digress. Dramione led me straight into the depths of the den of iniquity that is Drarry; and it is there I happily wallow. :)

Great job luv.

-Peace
Meredith chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was hands down the funniest fan fiction EVER. I'm was a Dramoine fan, now I'm a Drarry fan. I didn't know there were others like me until I read this. Haha. Very, very good. :)
Kathadrion chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I'm afraid I'll have to admit to being a former Dramione shipper too.

I even wrote one, once. It's quite sad, really. Must've been delirious or something. XD

Drarry ftw!
Adale Evangeline Noir chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh. My. Jeezus. . *dramione-turned-drarry-shipper* accused pleads GUILTY! XD great job, and so true about the ship pairings!

~ Adalé
Cheska chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
*stands up* I was once a Dramione fangirl. Then, after reading one Drarry fanfic, I have been converted ever since.

I can't even imagine Draco and Harry with anyone else. If I read one, it has to be a damn good one, with good reasoning of why they can't be together. Or they can't be completely bastards to one another, and have to be at least civil with each other.

But yes, I am a fan of those two. They're just so damn hot.