Reviews for The Hyuga Healer
sasuhinalover chapter 11 . 3/1
Loved your story and also the writing style! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
kandita chapter 11 . 2/18
This just keeps getting interesting. And, why haven't the hokage talked to Itachi about his past yet?
kandita chapter 2 . 2/18
Lol Naruto is a brave boy...men Itachi should have kissed her
Seraphina Dragon chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
hope to read more
Atykka chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Ta fiction est absolument merveilleuse ! j'aime le triangle Ita X Hina X Sasu ! C'est mon préféré ! Tu respecte bien les caractères des personnages, félicitations ! J'espère que tu mettras à jour bientôt !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2013
your amazing plsss update more chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
plsss update the new chapter im dying to read it ..
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
oh plsss update the new chapter ..
your killing me hahahaha
im dying to read its another chaptet :))
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
This was... Amazing! Please have a bit more ItaHina action, pleaseeeee! Update sooon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
im looking forward for your next chapter
plsss update it as soon as you can .. :))
but also plsss rest a bit your writing your story to death .. :D
if you end up killing your self that means i might lost my new favorite writter HAHAHA .. :D
take your time and rest your mind :D
dont worry were always support you :))
and plssss made it longer specialy for both brothers to realize how hinata mean on them
its just i find it exciting when it comes to sasuke knor itachi realize their feelings and accept they still have emotion left :)
and also meke sasuke and itachi fan girls get jealouse in hinata .. :D
HAHAHAHA im a huge fun of hinata i just find it cute when sasuke fan girls and itachis admirers scold hinata and how both brothers react when the knew what happend :))
( its just my opinion :' )

plsss do more action scence and make us curiose what will happend next :))
sorry for my loudness HAHAHAHA
i just cant control my self admiring people like you :)))
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
wahaaaa .. xD
your so amazing im truly admire you .. :))
your story didnt focus only romantic scence but also action :))
plsss make more chapters i love how you write your own story
plssss make it longer and longer and longer )))
i realy does love your work and it didnt even made me bored cause i allways getting curiose what happend next ..XD
wahaaaaa plss do more i lend my fait on you
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
There's no need to use both the suffix 'sama' and the title 'lady' - choose one of them, so either 'Hinata-sama' or 'Lady Hinata' (I'd use the former if I were you).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I like it, although I don't understand why you made Sakura's parents into ninjas. The fact that she comes from a civilian family is one of the main aspects of Sakura.
There are plenty of grammar and spelling mistakes, I'm afraid, as well as leaving out words and fragmented sentences. I advice you to either proofread better or get a beta helper, the latter probably being the best alternative.
I hope Hinata gets a chance to shine on her own, instead of being in Sakura's shadow (not a big fan of hers). I also hope Tsunade won't let her favourite bully Hina, once the choice of caretaker is made.

Hopefully you'll update the fic in the future :)
Tiny-Hitsu chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I really loved this chapter! I was sad about how Hinata's dad treated both her and her mother. Another part is where Sasuke finally remembered Hinata too :). I laughed about it when I said "It took him long enough!"
Reader chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Amazing update soon !
I almost cried in the sad hinata partso and Sasukes realization I read it like 10 times it was gold !