Reviews for Descending
SimplyHope chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This sent shivers down my spine... It was extraordinarily well-written and I could relate to it. Thank you for writing this.
just no one chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i am depressed to
CorrectedByLazyAntics chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i really don't know how to explian my feelings at the moment as they all seem in tormoil...what ypu wrote affected me profoundly...and i enjoyed it so much...beautifully magik!
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
mate you can write.

i loved this, i liked the simplicist of this, the impact of single words that would of drowned in some over done dribble.

i liked the emotional breakdown but the best line has got to be

-How ironic that in your quest to remain hidden, you find it difficult to cry and easy to smile, because the masks are more familiar than the truth.-

truly genius ;)
xForeversEndx chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like the style this is written in. Very grabby. Your summary caught my attention. The analogy "Lines of Misery". I have a fic with that title. You should check it out. I like the metaphors you come up with for this. I think its very accurate to what goes through the mind of a cutter... (it was for me anyway) Well written.
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This is... incredible.

Never one much a fan of self-injury, but you warned me before I read, plus you made it work. The imagery you use is incredibly and I'm supremely jealous.

Plus, the "Oxymoron! These are the spawn of a thousand errors" and "Watch me destroy myself for you" and "Every person is the bane of someone’s existence. You are your own." among others are just... spot on. You really tap into emotions here and the almost incoherency and insanity of Harry's thoughts pulls the reader into the moment with him.

Incredible, incredible work. Kudos. Thank you for sharing.