Reviews for Arachnid Riot
Katie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Lol loved this fic sooo much ive been looking for one like this for ages great job!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
the last phrase was just so brilliant! :D
IheartHP95 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Sorry, I read this yesterday but wasn't able to review.

Um...I don't remember specific mistakes, just some words where it wasn't spelled incorrectly, but it was the wrong word. I liked the story part of it, though! That was really good!

HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I'm really happy to see your addition to the challenge!

The only problems I saw were okay spelled "ok" and naive has two "i"s. :)

I really enjoyed Hermione being so dazed in her love of the moment with Ron.

Lovely story!

SugarDee chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aww you wrote a story about ron and hermione! i think this is the first time i read your story.. now i can finally return the favour by reviewing YOUR story.. ;]

i liked it.. i especially laughed when ron fainted cos he saw more spiders coming out.. LOL. i can imagine that..

i've got a Q though.. just wanna make sure cos i haven't read deathly hallows for months now.. so harry woke up first and went to the toilet right? but before going to the toilet, he saw ron and hermione still sleeping.. i thought they weren't holding hands anymore at that time.. i'm just curious, that's all.. ;]

don't worry about spelling and grammar mistakes.. people do that, nobody's perfect!

all in all, i liked it! please write more.. then i can review as much as you've done for the past months - or year really..

til next time..
zEBRA chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
nice ff update son!

casakitten chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Thank you so much for participating!

This wasn't riddled with spelling and drammar errors, so no fear.

I really, really love how you write Ron/Hermione... especially how Hermione is kind of lovesick. That's not something you see often enough.

I especially love: “You better be being attacked by You-Know-Who himself Harry, or I’ll kill you!”

So happy to have such a good writer on board! Your participation will make things fun!
ficsofez chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Grammar aside (who cares about grammar anyway?), I love it! And yes, I was also wondering what Ron meant by "again." Luv the fluff! And Ron, go wash your mouth! (you might want to change the language or up the rating, i dont think first-years would deal very well with Ron's cursing ")