Reviews for Close Quarters
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
If only... this scenario makes me very happy... bittersweet as it is though when you think of canon. Thanks for writing.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
absolutely perfect, this. :)
Mere24 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Fantastic fic! I loved having a giant one-shot, 7,000 words is huge. You dream up the most interesting scenarios, who would have known that a PG fic about being trapped in a larder could be so damned sexy!
Kirsty Joy chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Lol, this was a fun one to read... :-D But how did they get out of the larder?
his little girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Awesome story :) dug out a DVD with Katharine Hepburn's version of LIttle Women today, and subsequently hunted in the depths of my book shelves for the very tome. And then couldn't resist logging back on to FanFiction after a 2 year hiatus! great fiction to welcome me back to the land of sleepless nights and multiple reviews
ayanamifaerudo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved Little Women. But, the only thing that frustrates me is that Jo did not end up with Laurie.

WOW story.
macawtopia chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw, that was funny, romantic and very cute. I loved it ]
rezmutt chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i have long been a fan of little women but the one thing that always goaded me was that jo and laurie never got together. u have fixed this problem beautifully. i love how in character they r and how it fluctuates between humor and seriousness.
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very nice! I adore it, really!
Tastytime chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I loved it. More than kittens, possibly even more than black leather boots. It worked on every level, perfectly combined the characters from Little Women with an artist's sensibility of what was not said in the book. I'm a fan of Jo/Laurie but the book obviously couldn't go the whole hog in depicting such a relationship, and most fanfiction writers never seem to really look past the surface of their relationship. Wild, passionate, loving and most of all *free*. Freedom is so important to them both- it's the old adage of letting someone go, because if they love you they'll return.

I keep meaning to write more Little Women fanfiction, but my laziest defeats me. However if you need someone to RP with, I'd be happy to volunteer, though I might be a little incompetent. Story faved
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw! SO CUTE!
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love you Maria!

THIS is what should have been, this is what my poor hurt, confused eight year old self SHOULD HAVE READ. I was an angry child after I finished that book. I even cried about the injustice of it!

Now that I am older, I can indulge in my sinful little pastime of reading fanfiction. *mwahahahaahaha*

And yours always are agreeable. I want a sequel for this. I know it seems right as a one-shot, however, I always wanna read their future. It's a thought...but I think I'll be happy with anything you post either way.

CHEERS!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Fun 'little' piece :D

You certainly put these two through the mill, don't you?
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was a good story. I was really glad they kissed; I was afraid they weren't going to. Keep it up.
Lady Allana Solo chapter 1 . 7/31/2009