Reviews for Buttons
Man of Faith chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
so I'm guessing Hikari isn't going to be happy once Dai spills everything huh?
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was such a wonderful one shot. Great work! I enjoyed reading this.
twilight guardian chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It's a really cute story! It's well-written and the situation that Taichi has to go through in order to get his button back just to give to Mimi is exciting, especially to see if he gets it back. The twist of a second button is clever, too. I also didn't know that such a tradition was real! It's very cute and romantic. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Aryana chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was something
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I didn't know that there's such a tradition. Interesting.

I loved this story. The slight drama helped the plot flow really good and it was funny too.
Altaira Azulis chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I LOVED IT!

Please continue writing MICHI fanfictions. (:
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Lovely :) And the finishing touch was great, Hikari finding out! Great
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"Relax, this will work perfectly. Plus, I saw it on TV."

Haha, wow, Daisuke sure gets his ideas from all the right sources. Really enjoyed this a lot; from how everything seemed to fit perfectly in place to everything working out in the end.

I always seem to learn something new when reading your stories- which is a good thing.
ShyRose chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I always wondered what the button exchange ment. Thanks for the clarification. Love the story ny the way.
Permanent chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, this is pretty cool. I didn't know that the Japanese boys did give their buttons to girls when they graduate. That's a really interesting fact, and I'm glad that you expanded on this for this fic. I especially liked how Hikari finds out about Daisuke and Takeru's plan in the end; it's actually funny.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
, I always feel like I've learnt something after reading one of your stories.

...But what happened to me being a fangirl! *cries*
sakuratears19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Love it! I also watched Proposal Daisakusen! XD That was a good episode.

Plus this was Michi! Great job! D
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Wow. That was so cute, and so funny. Probably my favorite of your stories ever. I enjoyed every minute of it. Every time you threw in a new twist - Mimi needs a button - Takeru gave a button to Hikari - Daisuke got the button to give to Takeru to give to Hikari - solution is using the button from the soccer uniform - all of them were laid out so perfectly that I never expected it. That's probably the most fun fic I'v read in a long time.

Plus you really have a gift with dialogue. That's definitely the star of your writing. Jeez, I love this. I didn't know what to expect going in, but it's just plain awesome.

I wish it had happened in the show!
redskyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Such a fun story, what with all the running around and confusion with Taichi's button. You should do a follow-up. :)
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 6/20/2009