Reviews for Stairway to Heaven
Disneynut chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I enjoyed the story but I wish you had hoped for a different ending. I guess I'm just the forever "shipper" or maybe optimist.
Zoser chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I like it and yet... Jack!
elleelle chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow that was so well written, but so sad. I just wanted the Asgard to come and revive him.
da-angel729 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Great story! I loved all of it, including Jack's death, which I feel was necessary in this story.

You don't have to warn for character death, IMO, especially if it's supposed to be a surprise. I was on edge the whole time reading it just waiting for it to happen, and I think it lessened my enjoyment of the story.
Johei chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
For some reason I liked the ending. Jack's death was - well - necessary for the story to be good and their relationship seemed realistic, that's how they were supposed to be
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
character death warnings are a requisite part of the summary of every fic that involves major character death. After writing 79 fics you should already know that, but you obviously don't.

Essentially you tricked me into reading a fic with the topic I absolutely hate (Jack dying) and I definitely feel cheated now. I'll be sure to avoid your fics in the future and recommend to my friends they do the same.
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
great story, but to be honnest, i really dont like it!