Reviews for Milk
bada ding bada boom chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm squealing with all my girlish joy for you!

This fic brings a smile to face, and I mean really. I've already read this fic quite a few times and it's only now that I find myself inclined to write a review, haha, bum.

The thing that I like most about this fic is the simple use of narratives, descriptions or whatever and still bring a clear sense of understanding between the characters and the reader - or me, rather.

As for OOC, hmm, I don't know, I love how you portrayed the characters, honest! I read the manga and finished the anime, and I can really see this happening - actually, I think the characters are very well in tune in this fic.

And ugh! Sephiria, good lord. The way you wrote her makes me wanna squeeze her tight and never let go, friggin adowable! xD

And a booming booyah! to SephixRins 'cause they definitely are "made of awesome!" A real shame though, since the pairing isn't very popular (and I love those two together).

Anyway, enough of my blabbering non-sense, all-in-all, nicely done. I'm glad there's a well-written fic for the pair.

Enjoyable, truly enjoyable.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I just started watching the anime and I've been trying to find some good fanfics. Thanks for sharing.
Pigtail chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is a super late comment. I just want to say that i love this piece of urs (and ur others as well). Thanksss :)
Soraelna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I loved this story! It was just what I was looking for; a good Sephiria/Rins story. Well written and emotional. You did a great job!
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
A enjoyable read. While a bit fluffier then what I tend to read, the fluff mixed in with humor and even small tidbit of angast in this is that made things so good. I think the thing I liked most about it was that it wasn't rushed.

Both Rins and Sephiria had problems and difficulties that they had to struggle to deal with before being ready to be in any type of relationship it was nice seeing them having to deal with them, instead of it simply sweeping it under the couch.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I hadn't read Black Cat yet when you wrote this one, and so it didn't make a particular impression on me at the time. Now I can actually place it in some kind of context, and recognize that it's pretty darn cute. I like Sephiria showing up in Rinslet's apartment like the proverbial ghost (the irony of a thief who's got someone else breaking and entering her place!), the little glimpses of their relationship along the way...also that Sephiria stays in character during those encounters, which is hard to do with someone who's so businesslike but presented in a social situation.

About the only thing that's off is the "Were we ever friends in the first place?" line; that would go well if Sephiria had said something like "Does this mean we aren't friends any more?"

But imagining a passionate declaration of love on the couch...while surrounded by shattered bottles of milk (we'll assume Rinslet reflexively restocks the fridge on the chance Sephiria will return!)...that was great! Especially the line, "Milk is a liquid, and she's solid last she checked."
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Kawaii! Honto ni kawaii!
Liooness chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
that was cute, and though i havn't seent he series yet, iut's on my list and seems really interesting. great job
For Spite chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was cute. The milk thing was a bit odd but I just assumed that either Train helped get Sephira hooked on it or vice versa. Throwing old rotten milk at people? Now that's a fun greeting.

Despite seeming like giant crack you did a good job of making the characters stay relatively true to themselves which isn't always easy with crack. In this case, Rinslet plays a good angry 'straight man' to use the vernacular while Sephiria struggles with the fact she's more than a number (saying that suddenly gave me a "The Prisoner" flashback, but that's unrelated).
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 6/26/2009 don't drink milk much, do you? I mean, six months in the fridge? Seriously? The tops would have blown off from the gases emitted by the rotting milk. It would be disgusting, inedible cheese by now.

xD It would have been better if you had put a different food/drink in. Because Y'know, milk is Train's thing, so it seems like it could have been a Train fanfiction where someone changed the names. Only not, because Sephie didn't act like Train. I can see Sephiria doing that, visiting Rins a lot, maybe her excuse is surveillance or something, making sure Rins stays not a threat. xD Then realizes she's in over her head and decides if she ignores it, it'll go away.

She does strike me as likely to be emotionally vulnerable, once one gets through that layer of stunning competence, strength, and discipline. The kiss was so cute, the way Sephiria assumed she'd be rejected and then how you didn't feel the need to add any cute banter beforehand made it all the better.
jai-kun chapter 1 . 6/20/2009

You have this *way* about writing. I don't have to know a story. I don't have to have read the original source material (what a dry way of putting it!). I just know, when you write it, it will be interesting. It will engage me on an emotional level. It will not fail to make me smile, or bite my lip, or make me wonder if I'm about to cry.

You make characters human, exist, where they never existed before. I love that about your writing.

Thank you for writing.
chibichoco chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw that was very cute. :)