Reviews for Disappointment
Lumos314 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This is an amazing story!
I actually read it a while ago...But I didn't have a FanFiction account then, so I didn't review. The problem with that is that now I don't remember if I had anything specific to say...
So I guess all I can really do is say that I loved it and that it's great. :D
pyr0technic chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
This was absolutely amazing!
Crazy Amazing chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Dear lord this was beautiful. Reduced me to a snivelling ball of teenage emotions on such a sunny Saturday afternoon. I'm so glad I found this little gem of a story! I was a little sceptical at first, the beginning chapters seemed somewhat sketchy and perhaps didn't go into as much depth as I would have liked. However, the strong plot, character development and tear-inducing emotions made it worth the read.
mercy maliekal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Touching story! Loved reading it!
Deliciouss chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
Well, I've just found this fic a day or so ago, and just finished reading it! And I've got to say - I had a wonderful time doing so! The story was really great, as were the new characters. :) I also like the way it pretty much seamlessly fit in with what happened in the actual games! You did a great job there. I'm very glad you were able to finish this! :)

As for requesting, I don't have any brilliant ideas, but know that I will be eagerly looking for any new fics you post! 3 Again, great work!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
Likely good final two chapters.
Indochine chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L end! No but really!

I love the name of Ana's children too! :)

I'm glad you were able to finish this story, because there are too much story that aren't finished!
ll-Miriam-ll chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I've just read the first chapter, and I have to say your story is so great. This ideas are somehow just perfectly fitting

I am going to read the other chapters too and review the whole fanfiction when I'm through. And then my review will be more productive than this one "

Just one sidenote: The german sentences you put in, were fitting good, besides one little thing: Both Klara and her mother would not say "Sie" to the people they're addressed, because "Sie" is more formal than "Du", and actually nowadays family members are always closer to each other. In former times, around 100 years ago, it was normal for the chilred to address their parents more formal.

So it would be: (Klara's mother:) "Mein Liebling, bitte verzeihe mir." / (Klara:) "Meine Lieblinge, bitte verzeiht mir."

I never meant to be rude or something, I just wanted to tell you :)

As I already said, I really like your ideas and love this chapter, and I am going to read the others too. Maybe you've already noticed, my mother tongue is German, so please apologize if I made any mistakes :)
Indochine chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
Only one more to go? Too bad...

Anyways nice chapter and...I like your avatar! ;)
Iceclaw14 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Aww, cute. Bravo, bravo! Amazing how much Phoenix has accomplished, huh? Awesome chapter, truly awesome!

Iceclaw14 chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
I think it's so funny that Edgey is a die-hard Steel Samurai fan, so fuunny. And Ana is still very cute. I adore this chapter, very very good on your part.

Iceclaw14 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Yay! This story makes me about ten times happier about von Karma's conviction. I think Ana is so cute, just adorable. I wonder how Franziska will take this... Anyway, awesome chappie.

Troofs chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I can't believe I've been mising out on such awesomeness for so long! I really, really love your story. It's so... amazing! I like your OC's. They're all so wonderful. I love Fritz, Ana and Klara.

You're a great author! Keep writing, oh, and UPDATE SOON! :D
Iceclaw14 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Yes! You did it! Phoenix the dog! You did it... Sorry, it jsut feels good to know that you remembered von Karma's sly remark. And you throw in Elise too! What don't you know? Amazing chapter, truly.

James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/23/2010