Reviews for Stolen Goods
FreeLion chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Update pls :)
twilightlover5 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
This is such a good storyyy! I really would love it if you could update it because it is at such a cliff hanger, it is unbearable! Really good work :)
WL23KRDO chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
I have read this story with all four chaptes (which havent been updated in ages) sevral times before when i didnt have an FF account (so i couldnt review untill now) , and you know what this is a really really great story it has a lot of potentshal to be absolutly fantastic, and i really hope you are still planing to update. i think the kidnappers pov would be a great idea i know everyone is really anoxious to know what his deal is and if he is Jasper. so please please please (etc) update soon! :)
balletchick chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I love the story. Please keep writing. i would like to see how the story ends. I think this is a really great story. I hope that you will finish the story. I love Alice and Jasper. Please please please finish this story
Dragz1991 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
please update soon!:)
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Please update!

this is a really good story! )
XXSkittlesXX chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
This story is really interesting, update soon
Halloween Witch chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Hey chocolate coffee, this story is good. When will you get up the next chapter? I want to find out what happens to Alice! I hate waiting, but no pressure. I'm going to music camp tomorrow and wont be back on until about the 27. I hope its up by then!

Oh and write back please! You never did tell me about my other story i'm going to post up later.

Halloween Witch
VampWitchCat chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
I love this story! It's awesome!It would be interesting to have the g.w.t.a POV as long as it doesn't give anything important away. Update soon please!
dustyrose03 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I havent been reciveing emails for this sotry, so sorry I haven't reviewed.

Anyway loved the last few chapters.

Though I wonder why the guy who kidnapped Alice kidnapped her.

I think you should do a diffeent pov for the guy, it will good to see what he is thinking about.

Update soon!

Meggie Cullen chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
This story is awesome. I would like to see the bad guy's POV. I'm so scared for ALice. Keep writing because you have awesome stories!
masha.a chapter 4 . 6/26/2009

this is good

really good
masha.a chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
its good :)

cant wait for the next chapter
PrincessJess94 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
yeah i reviewed the next chappy i just forgot to subscribe to this story and add it to fav's
PrincessJess94 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
stuff the dude who took alice's pov i want alice! lol nice story! i feel sorry for alice though and i hope she doesn't die! update when you can!