Reviews for Dark Covers All
celia azul chapter 11 . 1/30
That was one quick lemon. Sorry you were embaresed.
Layla347 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
Plz let Shinku live I want to see RiddickXShinku love here. I love this story so update soon.
God's Joy chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Damn! That was Awsome!
WhyWouldITellYou chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
SEQUAL!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Ahwww. I loved the story! On the sequel now.
Archeron28 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I hope u continue and reunite them together again
SkullyMaySlaughter chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
DAMN YOU WOMAN! got my damn hopes up! XP but i loved it anyways you should totally make a sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
That was awesome

I love ur story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
This story was fantasticc! I love it. I think this is the best story I ever read. It was sad in the ending and hope u hav a sequal. Please let her live and end up with riddick with a happy ending I would really love dat! Oh by the way nice sx scene I love it

Well hope u update soon :)

Wen you hav a sequal can u send me an email

Its please I would appreciate it well see u n hope to read more of your awesome stories
a.wondering.soul chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
That was a great story. You have a way with words. I hope there is more.
RatedRGirl83 chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Okay this story was just too good not to make some time and finish...which I did. Such a heart breaking ending, Shinku sacrificing herself for the others and how hard must it have been also to leave Riddidck behind. I hope she is still alive somehow. Next up the sequel to this, soon I real read. Great job sweeite! Oh and by the way the sex scene between her and Riddick pretty hot and I loved that he marked her by biting her. Yum! :)
RatedRGirl83 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I am currently reading this lovely and sexy story and I wanted to leave a review before I finish this to give you kudos for having Shinku to have one of those baby creatures as a pet. Her being mommy and Riddick daddy. I love that! Never read anything like that happening in other Riddick stories I have read so very creative there. :) Hopefully I will finish this one this week and move on to the sequel to this. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
wow short flash

back lol
Kenikia67 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Loved it hope there's a sequel.
Traceur333 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
The story was really amazing I love it, I was thinking that you should make a second story to this one, where Shinku somehow escapes the planet and reunites with Riddick and the others like the second movie!:)

All my Best