Reviews for Dark Covers All
casey.taylor.923519 chapter 12 . 1/2
SEQUAL!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Ahwww. I loved the story! On the sequel now.
Racnea chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I hope u continue and reunite them together again
SkullyMaySlaughter chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
DAMN YOU WOMAN! got my damn hopes up! XP but i loved it anyways you should totally make a sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
That was awesome

I love ur story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
This story was fantasticc! I love it. I think this is the best story I ever read. It was sad in the ending and hope u hav a sequal. Please let her live and end up with riddick with a happy ending I would really love dat! Oh by the way nice sx scene I love it

Well hope u update soon :)

Wen you hav a sequal can u send me an email

Its please I would appreciate it well see u n hope to read more of your awesome stories
a.wondering.soul chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
That was a great story. You have a way with words. I hope there is more.
RatedRGirl83 chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Okay this story was just too good not to make some time and finish...which I did. Such a heart breaking ending, Shinku sacrificing herself for the others and how hard must it have been also to leave Riddidck behind. I hope she is still alive somehow. Next up the sequel to this, soon I real read. Great job sweeite! Oh and by the way the sex scene between her and Riddick pretty hot and I loved that he marked her by biting her. Yum! :)
RatedRGirl83 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I am currently reading this lovely and sexy story and I wanted to leave a review before I finish this to give you kudos for having Shinku to have one of those baby creatures as a pet. Her being mommy and Riddick daddy. I love that! Never read anything like that happening in other Riddick stories I have read so very creative there. :) Hopefully I will finish this one this week and move on to the sequel to this. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
wow short flash

back lol
Kenikia67 chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
Loved it hope there's a sequel.
Traceur333 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
The story was really amazing I love it, I was thinking that you should make a second story to this one, where Shinku somehow escapes the planet and reunites with Riddick and the others like the second movie!:)

All my Best

Spidermonkey
Borsh chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
Cool story... Though question did she end up dying or just kill off all the raptors and walk off to find her own way off planet. After all she had 22 years and tons of mining stuff and ship wreckage to play with. Will there be a sequel?
Nightdemon09 chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
.LIVE. :( and while you're at it, if you could make Riddick come back for her that would just be absolutely delightful. You can't just dangle the absolute rare gem of another Furyan and an Alpha Furyan Goddess at that, in front of Riddick's face and then take it away, what are you nuts? Too much went into the character for that to happen. *starts chanting* Bring. her. back. bring. her. back. Riddick and Shinku. Bom. Chicka. Bom. XD
Riddick's-Pheniox'Girl chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I really love this story, and I just can't wait in till squeal, and please let Shinku live, I really like this OC character, and I would be internally grateful if you were to let her live.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »