Reviews for Water Types and Warrior Codes
plz finish da story
goldenfox chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
put arceus in here
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
Great story so far! *three thumbs up* I like how you've been able to keep the Warriors characters in-character. (I probably couldn't do that XP) I kind of expected the "species" of Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and Jayfeather to be different types of eeveelutions (Hollyleaf-umbreon, Lionblaze-flareon or jolteon, Jayfeather-glaceon) I guess persian works too. I caught the murkrow and leafeon/Crowfeather and Leafpool hint, very clever.
I liked it how Hollyleaf started yelling that one pokemon down when it said trainers fight upon eye contact. XD That's the type of reqction I'd see Hollyleaf have if that did happen. Jayfeather's not as grouchy as he is in the books, but I guess it can be forgiven. Lionblaze seems perfectly normal. And SAKAKI! (I see what you did there!) PERFECT name for a persian! It'd be an interesting plot twist to see that Charge is a decendant of Ash's pikachu and Sakaki is actually meowth all grown up. I await the next chapter with eagerness! :)
Foxercub chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
AWSOME expand plz
Guest chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Yes! He finally gets something is wrong.
I really wanna see them get free, and worry about hollyleaf. Won't Hollyleaf starve soon enough?
Voyager15 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
Pretty nice...actually very, never mind, it is awsome!
bluesonicblast chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
Okay, this is getting boring...
bluesonicblast chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
bluesonicblast chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Red45c chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
More! I haven't seen a pkmn warriors crossover this good so more! Plz?!
iamasonicfangal chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
And all of ThunderClan comes tumbling into the Pokemon center.
Cool story, bro. Now make me a SAMMICH!
Lionpaw chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Please update, Water Types and Warrior Codes is AWESOME! Please update soon, and did I mention this story is Awesome, because its beyond awesome, it is BEYAWESOME!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Absolutly awesome please write more
TwilightSky15 chapter 17 . 11/8/2011