Reviews for First Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Type your review here...
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is a beautiful piece - sweet with a sort of innately feral edge that you probably couldn't avoid without screwing up their characters, which are very well captured, by the way.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
heh..so in character too.

:P
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
WoW that was the HOTTEST kiss I have ever read...Hooray for hot Spangel kiss.I loved it a lot...I'll probably read it ever day now. YAY I found my daily fic. _
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Beautiful, I loved it!
Bliss714 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Okay...first...damn! fans self I do believe that was one of the hottest kissing scenes I've read, and I have read quite a few. Wow. I'm a mixture of incredibly turned on and quite jealous ('cause, you know, never been kissed like THAT...ever! You need to give my hubby a serious talkin' to). Again, excellent read.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
WOW! You made a whole chapter just for kissing! That's awesome! Lol, It was cool. Well done!
goneforeverbiatchez chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The kiss was hot, although Spike was a tad too submissive for my taste. The fic was nice, though.
krakelia chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Well that WAS intense. Caught me by definite surprise! But it was brilliantly writ. Didn't know what to expect when seeking out Angel ff's. It was a spur of the moment thing, and it paid off.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, that is a description of a good wonderful kiss indeed! I loved it!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 6/20/2009