Reviews for Where Is The Spark?
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cuteee
sparkle chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
that was amazing i sooo lved the last line what do u feel the park genioous so funny how chad is so clueless loved it
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW! That was sooooo cute! great job. perfect ;)
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Ha, I liked it! _ Chad was bein kinda stupid when he thought Ryan was the one with the 'spark'! That made me laugh! Well, anyway, good job! _
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aw, he found his spark :)
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AW! This was literally the cutest one shot I ever read! You are like the best author ever. I have like an obsesion with SWAC, so your stories feed the fire... So yeah, it was adorable!
Farii chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Haha :D I liike
BlondeGenous911 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It's Kinda Funny The 'Spark' Is Normaly With Someone You Are Secretly Crushing On. Kinda Sucks
James3Lily chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Nice but I've always wondered if that spark really exists!
Lonersoforlorn chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is really good I loved it.
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is great. The beggining reminded me of 'A Cinderella Story' where they get all the girls to line up xD.

Your little one shots are so cute i love them :D
Rukia16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
aw I want to feel the spark lol gotta love Channy
xxHeadInTheStarsxx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw, that was cute! Loved it! But reference did you make?
jinxrox chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aw this is sweet )
LiahLozzah chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh

Is the reference to the song 'Where is the love' - 'cause like he's searching for the spark he gets with the girl he loves?

Or Am I way off XD

Either way, good story :) Try a bit more description. I recomend instead of having Ryan as his best friend, make it Portia. She's already there, and shows a good friend ship - relationship, maybe onesided romance.

Example:

Chad feels spark when Sonny/Portia are both around, and Chad thinks its Portias, when he bumps into Sonny again, when she isn't around, and tells Portia. Portia says what Ryan says - but with like a 'love someone you'd let them go' sort of feel. Instead of when he says - I thought it was you, but your a guy - It could be, I thought it was you but you're like a sister too me. Or something like that. I just think it'd make more sense (as I strongly dislike OCs XD) Or IS Ryan in the show and I just haven't seen that episode? Eh. I still think Portia's a pretty sound gal :D

Still, REALLY promising :) Keep it up!