Reviews for A Vibrant Bouquet of Balloons
Awwwwwwww!So cute!
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
D'aww! America's his favorite balloon! :D
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This works. It just does. I went looking for some America/England fanservice and...whether or not it could be taken that way, I've chosen to do so. It's extremely cute and well written. Both the story and the metaphor for the English Empire works well with the theme. This story is definately unique, particularly because of the metaphor you used. I liked it. So thanks for a good read.
Renyo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So sweet~
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Nice. We can see the similarity between the dream and the actual situation
Tsuki no kimi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Crikey! Great symbolism. I couldn't help but grin like a flaming idiot throughout the whole thing xD. England's little speech about Ms Austen also made me crack up. Maybe because it was so IC? Anyway, great oneshot and I hope you do more, England and America can never get enough love *A*
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aww _ kawai _

America needs Pride and Prejudice and Zombies _ Then he can read it and say "but it's, like, a zombie story so I can read it!"
Smiffenpoof chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aw... :'

So cute.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
bwahaha! evil never sleeps!
Uccan chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was so cuute~ I can't belive It's your first US/UK fic, you got the characters really well! 8D And the baloon was just way to cute~ *squeeks XD*

And "Well, sometimes I think you're PMSing" was just totaly EPIC XD All you fanfics are so goddamn funny! X33
fanalisse chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I loved it! It was all lighthearted in the beginning, then it turned all serious/angsty, and then it was all fluffy, and finally, it was HAPPEH! :D
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
The balloons analogy was cool, an addicting and ~cute~ read. The conversation was awesome, highly amusing - and England PMSing? XD Sure, why not.

Fluffy ending, really pleasing to read n_n

~PT
WakaLakaAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
D'aaw 8'D So adorable.

My brother actually bought Pride and Prejudice. He also bought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I wonder how they were...?
KAirismatic chapter 1 . 7/11/2009