Reviews for Cold Showers
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I dont really know how I am writing this seeing as how my computer screened is so fogged up from all the hot writing! That was another awesome work for the Tin Man!
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i like it
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow were did that come from i;m having hot flushes hahahaha

well done i love it xx
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I just finished a Tin Man rewatch this morning and came onto the site looking for some good DG/Cain fics, and this was hot, sexy, and just perfect! Loved the dialogue after he found her in his shirt, and the rest, of course, was great, too. Nice job!
Godricsgrl89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
HEHE, no need for more cold showers indeed. I love it!

Chris
fluteskickbrass chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very well done! I might need a cold shower myself!

just one note: your grammar was perfect, however there was one word that was slightly misused. (and it's a common mistake) You said that DG inferred something where actually she implied it and he inferred it. Just a note for future reference.

OK, now for that cold shower... *runs off*
Lt-Spork89 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
amazing :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
nope no more cold showers

maria
Karmagirl880618 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Undeniably sexy story! I loved it. I can't wait to read more of you forgotten stories lol
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow. All I can say is thank you for the unabashed smut. Today not going so well, and it helped make the day a little better. Now if only I could stop trying to type with my hurt finger.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow what a HOT story. GREAT job. Any more lurking in places you don't remember writing them :) Grins. Please oh Please write more. GREAT job. Love Love Love. It just wondering what happens the next morning. Will Cain try and push her away. he's so stoic. GREAT job.
leat79 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
What she said! :)
Amorissy chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I like the banter that happens after the shower. Her teasing him about the lack of steam in the bathroom, and so forth. It sets up the mood deliciously (and then yeah, the smut part, very nicely written, who can resist a little Cain love?)