Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The Spirit of Darkness
TMHB77 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Sorry it took me soooooooo long to review your latest chap. been hard at work on my own stuff. anyway, additional elements were a nice addition, and i look forward to what awaits them in the aurora temple!
Mikey Kudo chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Update Soon
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
haha, nicely done, and take your time, ultima

update soon!

-luna
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
ok that was pretty cool XD
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Excellent, excellent. Keep up the good work!
Krown chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Still good as ever. You've not lost touch with your writing skills. Also, I know how you feel. I alternat between updates on both my own active stories. But the one I wanna work on is Red Death.

Yours Truly,

Krown
Sound Grenadier chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Spyro: DON'T MAKE ME WAG MY TAIL IN A "Z" FORMATION! MMHMM!

You go Spyro! Stand by yo' girlfrien'!

Sorry, that popped into my head the moment I read that situation over.

;)
DarkOblivion17 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
our lightning dragons look alike based on your discription. i'm sad to say i'd hoped for something better, but as you said your focus is elsewhere.
Shade193 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Hey your alive and well, thank God I was starting to worry. And I thought I would never see the end to this interesting story. ANyways nice chap and cant wait to see more.
TMHB77 chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
the tyranny of the blank screen eh? (writers block)It happens to the best of us. the auras and scent attachments is very original, I like how each of theirs is not what one would expect them to be. I'm looking forward to seeing how they use them in combat. Also I'm always looking to help my fellow writers, so anything you need, consider me an open door. till your next update, see ya!
TMHB77 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
ok first off D'OH! I knew there was a reaso nthis fic seemed familiar! anyway this chap was good, I liked how you made Ember make up and every one be friends again unlike 90 percent of the Authors who simply use Ember as a punching bag. And now the phoenix has joined the mix per Ignitus' foretelling. im looking forward to chap 5!
TMHB77 chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
excellent chap! So Malefor has a brother does he? I can only imagine how he will play into things. and cyril agreeing to step down? I wouldnt have believed it if I hadnt read it. just one quick question regarding the following exert:

"she tried to force herself on him, he even made her take an earth bullet to the chest and that still didn’t stop her."

what does that mean exactly? Spyro shot ember? lol just wondering. on to chap 3!
TMHB77 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hmm, a rather standard intro, nothing too grabbing about it, but thats to be expected as theres really only one way to start a post-DOTD fic. other than that, I'm interested in this, so I'll make haste to chapter 2!
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
I think this is a really good story so far. At the start, I started coughing from loss of breath at the mention of Malefor having a twin. And once again with the mention of Spyro having a twin. I would have gotten it right who his twin was.
Certainly Syrix chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
An aura . Nice idea . To bad I was to late for the contest . The OC probably wouldn't work , she's Ember's look-a-like . I do have to other ones that might would have worked . Looking foward to an update .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »