Reviews for Renesmee's First Lie
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I knew he would be a wonderful Daddy. Great job.
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Thank you! I enjoyed this. I liked the way you had Edward handle the serious issue, and then the very funny question about broccoli at the end!
anna123 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Aww.. Nessie's so adorable. Loved the father/daughter bonding. :)
DropDeadRomantic chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Im a little confused by the ending. I haven't gotten to the end of Breaking Dawn yet, so I dont know if it has anything to do with that. But the last vision that Alice shows Edward, what was that about? Im confused. lol...
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
The dreaded veggie!
Cheaward chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is one of my favorite Nessie & Edward cuteness stories on fanfiction.
bookworm19065 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Aww cuteness! Ahh smart Ness!
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
wow that was so cool! i've never read anything like that before. what a fantastic idea of how nessie's gift evolves! such a pleasure to read, thanks!
PandaBearlover chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
you mean if Edward didnt have the talk with Nessie, Nessie and Jacob would have run away?
Nara Vine chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Oh that's a sneaky thing to put in at the end, what with the vision and all. I'm so glad that it didn't happen though!

Anyhow, a little confused: did Nessie show Esme her fake memory to replace Esme's own memory?

Liked it!
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This is simply wonderful. I loved Edward's perspective on this and what Alice had seen that caused the event in the beginning. I think Edward did better than I do on a regular basis and I can't claim being stuck at 17. Thank you.
D3c0d3x chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Chapter One:

Aw, so cute! I loved the little tidbits about all the siblings... typical Cullens :) It was perfect! I do feel bad for Nessie having to eat human food though LOL

Chapter Two:

WOW! I would have NEVER thought it could have ended like that... I love this story! One of my favorites! :) Awesome writer, great imagination!
msbutterflycat chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
the end was bad
ritz27 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
haha!...i like all these Daddy Edward stories!..it was very entertaining!...and alice can't see jake..
TheSingingGirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I'm posting this review on both profiles, just so you know.

I loved this story! And, as ever, it was the little touches that made it brilliant. Emmett's lectures about peas and using Disney to corrupt children (where /does/ that line come from, anyway? I've been trying desperately to remember, but it just won't come) are hilarious, but I also liked the side note that Edward is finding it hard to be a mature parent, rather than the seventeen year old he really is. I hadn't really thought of that. He spends so much time in the Saga acting that I kind of forgot that at home he'd be more likely to let his seventeen year old self come through. Which is a lovely tempting idea for a post-BD oneshot...

Anyway, loved the story (I've said that already, but in my opinion it makes it twice as true). And long live the cranberry sauce!

TSG