Reviews for Renesmee's First Lie
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
lol
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh, how I loved this! Edward's pov was so much more interesting. I loved Renesmee's, but Edward's just had so much more bite to it! It also dissected the situation in a different light, one that was more serious and speculative. It had not occurred to me at all when reading Renesmee's version how grave the situation was with her newfound ability to alter her memories. Edward thinking immediately of her relationship to Jacob, and juxtaposing it with how he & Bella skirted around poor unsuspecting Charlie, was genius!

I am wondering a bit about the last detail in Alice's vision: "The final vision she showed me was a disturbing one indeed; Bella, Jake, and I were shouting and crying in our cottage." Are you going somewhere with that or was it just a sidenote to this chapter?

Are you planning on continuing this? I absolutely love your approach to B&E's parenting of their gifted daughter.

I hope to read more soon!
katmom chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Ah...excellent! So he stuffed his veggies in a centerpiece? LOL

This really caught the FLAVOR of parenthood...to smile or not, to punish or not...

He really did come through with flying colors!

There's also the *Immortal Cookie Awards*...at:

. /#

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
Eagleswings81 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great little story. I enjoyed Renesmee's thought processes.

Best lines:

"It even broke the cranberry sauce!"

"Humans are friends, not food."
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I can't wait for part two. That story was very sweet.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was incredibly sweet and wonderfully enjoyable! I love stories like these that just make you smile all the way through. I think my favorite part was Edward muttering "something about a parent being cursed by little versions of themselves". Too cute! Was her referring to himself or Bella? Either way it was just perfect. I can't wait to read more!
katmom chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was very *It could happen*!

Very well done, writers!

Thanks for sharing...

Although I do wish you had put Edward's answer in there...LOL!

Kathie
cupcakes4breakfast chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
loved it! i thought it was very very funny but very sweet at the same time. nice job!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3