Reviews for Family trait
more Please ty
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Aww cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Interesting, but a little strange. I like the parts about our fav Captain!
Wmst chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Fatou was wonderful and I enjoyed her spirit and her view of S/U!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Finally, an original character that I was actually capable of enjoying. Good simple plot, also. You wrote this very well; it was nicely done all around.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Amen! Most adorable thing EVER!

And this is coming from the girl who has read the top 10% of Literati fluff out there.

Great fic, and I like Fatou. She seems like a perfect compliment for Nyota. (And also: Aw...) Leonard Nimoy move aside! Quinto has officially replaced you! Not that that's surprising, that man has the potential to be one of the best actors of his generation if not THE best...

If it weren't so late at night, I'd be off in search of more Trek fic (if you've written any). Tomorrow, however, I have every intention of reading tons of your stuff!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
LOL! The ending was funny.
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Ha, I loved Fatou's personality. _ Great fic; you are such an awesome writer!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
It was cute and nicely done but I would have liked a physical description of Fatou. Is she taller than Nyota or shorter, or are they the same height? Is she a year younger or more than that? Is her hair long like Nyota's or is it shorter and styled like the original Nyota Uhura from TOS? Is she darker or lighter in complexion than Nyota. (Black people come in many shades,this I can attest to as this is the case in my family) Things like that.

I hope that you do write some more though. :)
windowfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
:O d-d-did Fatou and Bones... do it?
Elizawriter chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hey, I really liked this little tale. It was well written and very precise.
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
se i was COMPLETELY immersed frm the very first sentence. flawless it's becoming :p the kind of writing i always feel safe and warm an dcomfy reading. no hitches, no blips. plus you know i'm a sucker for fun relatives ;) :P
mhgood chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very cute! I like how she teases Spock. So funny!

I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha, I Spock and if McCoy was a real man, I'd tackle him and make him my own. Anyways, yay for a spockura baby! Since it will only be a quarter vulcan it should survive. Thanks for the very entertaining read. Have you ever wondered what would happened of Uhura and Spock met their "original" selves from The original series, that'd be grand! New spock, old spock, they're so freakn awesome. If I ever meet Lenard Nimoy, I'm going to force him into adopting me as a grand daughter, haha.

If only Zoƫ Saldana and Zachary Quinto had a relationship, despite the latter being married. Oh well, a gal can dream!

Live Long and Prosper!

-kendra 3
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. I liked Fatou and her interactions with the crew. Also, Jim getting turned down again was funny. Go Bones!