Reviews for Renesmee's First Lie
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/22
Finally. Parenting with sence. Broccoli is broken and cannot be fixed.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Aw! Poor kid - but this was really kind of funny! :-) PLEASE consider adding to this?!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Loved Edward's POV. He really is a great dad. And hopefully Renesmee has learned that lying is bad. Unless she's lying to Aro. That would be good,lol. Maybe she could make him believe the Cullen's are wonderful and neither he nor his brother's ever want to bother them again. That would be the best kind of lie.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was really adorable. She did kind of sidetrack him with the knowledge Uncle Emmett had given her. I'm pretty sure he was going to reference his having to eat veggies when he was a little human. I happen to like broccoli so I can't sympathize with her. Cooked spinach is another matter. Edward did a good job trying to explain why she was wrong in what she did.
twireadera chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
This is just SuperHilariousAwesome story, I mean like 'awwwwwwwww! Write one more with Nessie/Emmett/Jacob/pack
kneon chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
This was a cute story.
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
cute! I've been on a cannon Daddyward kick... I just read another cute one by ChieriAn9el called Renesmee's Tantrum... I think you'll like it too.

I loved Edward's snarky comments about Jacob and JAsper using Disney and about children being little versions of their parents.. haha
Beth chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Why is it the best stories get the least reviews? This was great. Thanks for writing such a great Renesmee and in canon Edward. Would you consider writing a longer Renesmee story?
Nara Vine chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I'm a bit confused by the part at the end, where Alice shows Edward her visions. I thought that her visions appear after a decision has been made; how could she have seen Emmett and Jasper alone at the game if the ticket had not yet been shredded?

Otherwise, I loved this story the first time I read it. This is my second time reading it! Edward really seems quite the perfect man when he's cast in this light. And I love the way it's shown in both perspectives - walking through the scenario in a young child's perspective then a teenage/grown man's is quite revealing!
twilluminescence chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Hello.

You indicated in your profile that you wanted to be apprised of any errors that appeared in any of your stories.

"she was surprised that I was presenting me with a choice. "

If my quotation marks are placed incorrectly, it is because I am using a screen reading program that doesn't specify punctuation.

You are a wonderful writer. I am to begin "The Cold War" soon.

Havve a great Summer
manywords chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awww... Between TCW and this you're actually making me *like* Renesmess. My whole world is turned upside down. ;)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Fantastic! I really enjoyed getting this from Edward's pov too. Both of you do a really really good job with Edward. You are right - there is nothing better than awesome Daddy Edward! Sigh... :)

Gleena - thank you for being so awesome and replying in detail to all of my ridiculous reviews! I really appreciate the time you took to do that.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Gleena and ebhg - this was just too cute and brilliant! I loved this moment in TCW because I thought it was such a cool development in Nessie's gift that made complete sense! I'm so glad you decided to turn it into a short story!
Little Nessie is so cute when she's debating over her dinner. I love how the broccoli is "broken" lol.
The line about humans are friends, not food cracked me up! Yay Nemo! lol :)
Emerald Star73 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story, especially the Nessie chapter. I love all of her colorful analogies and how her thought processes work. You've done a great job showing the combination of intelligence and immaturity that is young Renesmee's mind. I loved the "Finding Nemo" reference too. That movie has been one of my kids' favorites so I have seen it many, many times.

I enjoyed reading about Edward as a daddy too. He did a great job handling the situation. And the idea that Renesmee could use her talent to change or replace someone's memories is very intriguing!
javamomma0921 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I just found it on someone's profile. I just wanted to say that you captured the father daughter relationship beautifully. Such a little thing as eating veggies . . . and yet, it's those little things that make the parent/child relatioship so special and so difficult. I love your version of Edward, the Daddy. There truly isn't anything as sexy as a wonderful Dad. Thanks for this little story. It's well written and beautifully in keeping with the vision I had of the new Cullen family. :) Jen