Reviews for My Mess Up
crave-the-rave chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Gah I loved it _

Especially the snippet of next chapter...hmm...wonder who Grimmjow threesomed with?

I loved the whole confrontation between Grimmjow and Aizen. Very well done.

Great length, flowed well, great dialogue and congrats on creating OC's who I don't want to kill :D

The changing room scene was hilarious XD and Hichigo's inner thought made me laugh. Well done!

Can't wait for next chapter.

light/raver
Eula Marie chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
great chapter, definitely looking forward to the next.

-eulamarie
dragonmaiden50 chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
haha. I've played that drinking game...and lost...many many times.
TealEyedBeing chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
XD poor Ichigo. getting dragged off to who knows where. but that's one hot outfit! can't wait to see how Grimm-kitty reacts to seeing that jaw dropper! lol and Shiro's comments make it all worthwhile. lol gotta love that crazy lil voice. and c'mon Ichi! Grimm is NOT your fake!boyfriend. nothing about him is fake. he is totally your real, actual boyfriend! and then Aizen is just a manwhore. XD hate him. and lol at the very end. "Cat fight." XDD indeed and can't wait till next chapter now! (holds hand to chest) such a cliffy! it pains me! lol update as soon as humanely possible! lol
RainingRainbows chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
XD That was SO freaking awesome! Ichigo is absoluty adourible! You are awesome! *Adds story to alerts and favorites*

This chapter was not as yucky as you made it out to be, there was very few spelling mistakes, and besides a couple un-spacd words, this was a well written chapter! I cant wait till the next one! POST SOON PLZ!

"Kitty gonna scratch you Kitty gonna lick you Kitty gonna fuck you" XD I love this so much, go Hichigo! XD
BonneNuit chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Sousuke is an ass, Grimmjow is sexy, and Ichigo is adorably cute. All is right in my world.
Cappington chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Great chap hun! hope you put up the next soon, though i think if your gonna get them drunk it should be rather obvious what happens afterwards neh?

heh, have fun writing.
Crescent Luna Moon chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
WOO HOO! YEAH AIZEN IS GONNA GET HIS JUST DISERVE! Ichi...poor, poor, poor Ichi being put through hell in a hanging room...oh well he's hot and cute or adoreable in anything right? Anyway can't wait for the next chappie **
753pm chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Sucky? What planet to you liv e on?
nuclear.girl.6 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Oii!

wonderful chap!

Loved the ending with the ramdom

person murmuring cat fight...LOL

xDD

Oh, and i usally dont like spoilers, but

looks like your next chap will be fantastic!

take care!

Jane
Sorry for the anon chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Im so dying for the next chapter!

Like, seriously dying.

This chapter was good so far. But what is actually the point of all the costumes on Ichigo (some random fun)? D

So good luck with your next chapter.

(im zooming to your other fic right now)
Flamez-is-Renji-Girl666 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
tHIS STORY IS SOTHE DANK! (Dank Holly Flying Purple Cows what the flying monkeys pwn uber super awsome)*JUMPS UP AND DOWN EXSITEDLY* POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS DANK STORY!PLZ POST SOON!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I absolutely love this fic! This is my first ichigoXgrimmjow fic and now i'm totally hooked on the pairing.
schoolkid chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Well to keep my promise here I go...good chapter but not (what's the word)the most exciting... but all in all good, keep going ;)
I HAte RogErs chapter 7 . 8/17/2009