Reviews for Requiem
katy-anker chapter 5 . 4/12
WOW!
DakotaBeor chapter 5 . 3/25
Its such a shame this fic hasn't been updated for so long, the first five chapters are brilliant! I guess ill just have to guess what was going to happen next :)
Thanks for posting!
guest chapter 5 . 3/16
Great story! Please continue.
Lynea chapter 5 . 1/5
Dear moogsthewriter,
I very much enjoy your stories and I hope you will continue those that are not complete like this very gripping story.
Thank you for letting us read them.
Best regards!
BethBoop chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
I know this has been a really long time, but I would love to see this story be updated. I really enjoyed this, and am really interested where you are going from here.
RememberThatCoolPerson chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Great story, please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
there aremore chapters oming?!
TweedleDuh chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I just found this story and I'm drooling for more! It's been so long! I hope u r planning to update!
missmarthanightingale chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I like! This is intriguing! Romulans!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
UGHHH HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE D: Please gimme more soon, yes? Yes?
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
It's been an awfully long time since you updated this story. I just recently started reading Star Trek fanfic but I really enjoyed the beginning of this story. I am sure that many people would be very happy if you were to update it. Hope that you see this and it spurs you to give to your adoring fans once more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
good, continue the workot
Saela chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful idea. I love how you build up this story and give us what's been happening in snippets.
This fifth chapter was definitely my favourite in this fic, since you succeeded in describing the same events from a different pov without the story becoming boring. I haven't seen that often in fanfic, so I'm impressed ;-). I guess it has something to do with the unique plottwist of Jim having been conscious throughout it all, which I hadn't expected.
I hope you'll continue this story some day, since you style is very good, and I'm quite curious what the explanation and the solution for it all will be...
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
oH MAN! I love this fic. Just recently got into Star Trek fic and find it so hard to find good Gen fic to read. Thank you for this one and please! Please! MORE !
Hoppiholla chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I know it's kind of silly to follow a story that was update four years ago, but...better to be safe than sorry, right? Loved the story, even if you decide not to continue it.