Reviews for Requiem
SV chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I know you're not going to update this ever again, but could you post a rough outline of what you planned to happen?
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
Please update! This is really good! Sad at times, I did get very emotional when Kirk "died." Jings, I almost cried.

Please continue! There is quite a pile of abandoned stories in my Follow box, you wouldn't be the first author to quit on a story. Although Ill still keep those stories in there, because hopefully, someday their authors will blow off the dust and continue them.

Don't abandon this story, please!

-UD
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
This is so good! I hope you update soon! Its amazing!
Genibane chapter 5 . 1/31/2016
Nooooo! This story was going so well!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
NoOOOoooOooo! Why didn't you finish this wonderful story? I love it so much. I'm so sad that it was never finished!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Loved this! To bad you gave up. There was so much potential!
mpathy chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
A very good story. And of course it hasn't been updated in years! Why am I not surprise?
Veronique chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
So sad to hear you have finally decided to give up on this. It is my ultimate favorite Star Trek story and you are one of my all-time favorite writers. Also, I have read the Supernatural version (which, as you mentioned before, is the inspiration for this story (I just adore a good hurt Dean and overly protective, mother-hen Sam)), and therefore, already know that Bones and Spock will eventually save Jim. I hope one day you will continue this story. Take care and have a wonderful year!
PurpleNiffler chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Ok i know it's been 5 years but i'm still hoping that you'll finish the story. Update please!
Luckyflossy chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
ERMAGURD ERMAGURD ERMAGURD!

Need more!

This is so amazing! I think I'm a little bit excited!
Kathi Frost chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I love your story!
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Oh my goodness gracious me!
That was amazing!
Aaand it hasn't been updated since 2009. Darn, that is depressing. I went to your page and read the note there - it's a good idea to wait until it's finished to post more. I am choosing to believe your promise that it will one day be completed. :) Because seriously - this was FANTASTIC. I kind of want to go read the existing five chapters again, they were so good...
By the way, I admire your statement of faith. It's always encouraging to find another openly Christian fanfiction writer. :)
Thank you for writing!
In Christ,
Clara
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
:) wow! good story, bro! continue, please!
Erin chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY!
katy-anker chapter 5 . 4/12/2014