Reviews for Requiem
mpathy chapter 5 . 4/30
A very good story. And of course it hasn't been updated in years! Why am I not surprise?
Veronique chapter 5 . 3/22
So sad to hear you have finally decided to give up on this. It is my ultimate favorite Star Trek story and you are one of my all-time favorite writers. Also, I have read the Supernatural version (which, as you mentioned before, is the inspiration for this story (I just adore a good hurt Dean and overly protective, mother-hen Sam)), and therefore, already know that Bones and Spock will eventually save Jim. I hope one day you will continue this story. Take care and have a wonderful year!
SkySkittles20 chapter 5 . 1/2
Ok i know it's been 5 years but i'm still hoping that you'll finish the story. Update please!
Luckyflossy chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
ERMAGURD ERMAGURD ERMAGURD!

Need more!

This is so amazing! I think I'm a little bit excited!
Kathi Frost chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
I love your story!
Clara Brighet chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Oh my goodness gracious me!
That was amazing!
Aaand it hasn't been updated since 2009. Darn, that is depressing. I went to your page and read the note there - it's a good idea to wait until it's finished to post more. I am choosing to believe your promise that it will one day be completed. :) Because seriously - this was FANTASTIC. I kind of want to go read the existing five chapters again, they were so good...
By the way, I admire your statement of faith. It's always encouraging to find another openly Christian fanfiction writer. :)
Thank you for writing!
In Christ,
Clara
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
:) wow! good story, bro! continue, please!
Erin chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY!
katy-anker chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
WOW!
DakotaBeor chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Its such a shame this fic hasn't been updated for so long, the first five chapters are brilliant! I guess ill just have to guess what was going to happen next :)
Thanks for posting!
guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Great story! Please continue.
Lynea chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Dear moogsthewriter,
I very much enjoy your stories and I hope you will continue those that are not complete like this very gripping story.
Thank you for letting us read them.
Best regards!
BethBoop chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
I know this has been a really long time, but I would love to see this story be updated. I really enjoyed this, and am really interested where you are going from here.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Great story, please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
there aremore chapters oming?!