Reviews for Doctor John Watson, Police Surgeon Scotland Yard 2
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
scary but great!
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Watson has more that his fair share of nightmares, and I can't say I think much of Holmes for giving him new ones. Mycroft is scared though, and that is an achievement. Who else could actually scare Mycroft Holmes, than one Doctor John H Watson?
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
50th review! This story really deserve more than that, as does this whole series. I think this should really have been part of canon, it is such a wonderful representation on Watson's skills as an Investigator in his own right, and of his relationship with Lestrade and the Yard.

I love reading your work, it shows a new and very interesting side to Watson! I'm really hoping you write more about your Watson, and his adventures, with or without Holmes.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
It's just really sad to think that this could have legitimately happened in these times. The maddest people there were probably the ones who treated patients. They just happened to be better at hiding it. I think Watson was very righteously angry.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Another excellent instalment!

:D
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
I love the interaction between Lestrade and Watson. I do believe that Mycroft is starting to learn why his brilliant younger brother became friends with such a seemingly unremarkable individual.

On another topic - I can't seem to find these pictures you are talking about . . . help a girl out?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I had always wondered about the 'no body' thing.

Again, I am EXTREMELY impressed by this.

Keep writing!
KylaRyan chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Charon...the boatman on the river Stygis, if I remember my mythology right. Interesting code name...~KR
KylaRyan chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
It's always 'bout the big, fat guy with the real power/money, innit?~KR
KylaRyan chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Agreed. And sadly, it continues to this day.~KR
KylaRyan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
No fisticuffs? Aw, man, that would have been fun!~KR
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
If you need medication, then that means that I need to be re-examined...I write my stories in the same way...~KR
Pompey chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I am curious to see if the Watson-Mycroft chasm ever improves, only because in BRUCE there doesn't seem to be any strain between them. Of course, that could just be good editing.
Pompey chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
There are times when rules don't need to be followed and life-threatening danger is one of them. Making a weapon of anything in the room is cricket. Watson pulling a ray gun out of his cell phone holster would not be. ;)

I am curious now to see who's running the show. Dr. Bedlow may have created Holmes 2.0 but it sounds like someone else took it and ran with it.
Pompey chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
HIGHLY interesting, and somewhat alarming!

(Incidentally, I don't think you meant to imply that Abagnale Jr. had DID. He deliberately and knowingly posed as those professionals, as a conman.)

sorry for the quick review, on work-break.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »