Reviews for Lovers Consequences
XellossLina chapter 40 . 4/21/2014
I've read this story over and over again it's just wonderful, great work
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I've read all of this and it's really great! I really hope you eventually continue it!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2012
This is really great, I love how you have Xelloss and Lina together, Amelia's line at the end of chapter 40 was priceless by the way XD
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 40 . 2/4/2012
enjoyed thanks
LokiGirl chapter 40 . 1/29/2012
"What kind of example is she setting for you as a parent?" lol
animegeek123 chapter 40 . 1/24/2012
I really like your story I can't wait till the nxt chap!
AnnaDruvez chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
*Some*times? There's no knowing what's going on in Amelia's head most of the time.

I can't wait for more.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 40 . 12/16/2011
This story isn't something I ever thought about or come across.

I guess the baby being the LON makes sense, considering everyone is idiots. I just hope Lina doesn't loose all her magic...she wouldn't here anymore.

I also wonder if Xelloss loves her.
AnimeHuntress chapter 40 . 11/10/2011
Oh Yeah an update! I do truly enjoy this story and I'm crazy curious to see what happens next! Hope you update soon again! :) I do truly love this story please keep writing.

Animehuntress
Clow Angel chapter 40 . 11/10/2011
Yay, an update! ) Well, I'm wondering what trouble will now follow Lina this time with her loss of powers. Very curious about how their offspring will turn out too. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether to call it a child or a baby or...something else so offspring it is!
Ikuni Hattori chapter 39 . 7/12/2011
I am absolutely loving this story. You write the characters so well, too. :)

I can't wait to read more!
Aachi chapter 39 . 7/10/2011
I like the story so far :D but so far there hasn't been any reaction to Lina's pregnancy among her friends, not to mention that it's Xelloss'. I would think Amelia would have a mini freak out over that lol

Also a minor technical critique to point out. Lina used a Gaav Flare around ch. 32 and it's worth pointing out that with Gaav dead that spell can't be cast anymore.

I like the story a lot :D I just wish we could see just a tad bit more into Lina's friends points of view.

can't wait to read more :D
LokiGirl chapter 39 . 7/9/2011
Haha, I loved Xelloss getting kicked around, but only by Lina. XD
Clow Angel chapter 39 . 7/9/2011
Awesome, an update! You know, some of my favorite parts in this story are Milgazia's reactions to Xellos and Lina's very, uh, physical relationship. Those always makes me smile.
Kioshi chapter 38 . 6/4/2011
wow I'm impressed! Cnt wait 4u 2update (x)