Reviews for A New Destiny
tiny-ninja0405 chapter 47 . 4/15
Wow. I have been reading this for a while now and it is amazing! I lo e everything that you have done with this story. I eagerly await your update. 3
Angie chapter 47 . 4/9
Dafaq NOOOO ANKOOO ;-; please update soon it's been too long since the last. It's really interesting to read..
cherryblossomszahime chapter 47 . 3/4
This was everything!
Smerup100 chapter 47 . 2/21
Are you still doing this?
Smerup100 chapter 8 . 2/19
This is so great I just sitting here crying so touching
Lalit chapter 47 . 1/19
Please keep going! This was awesome! I read it all in one day!
Sanctuary for the soul chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
X.summergrey.X chapter 47 . 10/24/2016
its been so long since an update and now its coming to this ending in the chapter! i really wont to know what is going to happen next. will he get anko's body? will sakura's blood be pured for use? will anyone show up to save them? things i want to know soon.
glad to see an update! keep up the work.
Dude chapter 47 . 8/28/2016
Dang! This story is amazing! Keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update
Of Healing Love chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
I knew the moment they asked Sakura about what she thought of stargazing that was going to happen. I LOVE THE LION KING TOO AND THAT WAS SUCH A SAD SCENE. D:

What I'm curious to know is HOW ON EARTH are they going to get her to open up now? Blew it big time, Naruto and Sasuke...
X Mika-Chan X chapter 47 . 8/27/2016
Oh my god, this cliff hanger! I love this story so much. I hope if Orochimaru does take over Anko's body nobody blames Sakura for that. I almost forgot that Pakun was still in the room as well and now everyone will know about what happened. I think Kakashi would understand Sakura's decision considering he is the one that said to protect their teammates. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work! )
ShiningSunsets chapter 47 . 8/25/2016
You're alive!

This has been one of my favorite stories for a LONG time, so I'm glad you're continuing. Agh, the suspense! Update soon please - and uh, maybe don't wait three years this time? :)
X Mika-Chan X chapter 25 . 8/25/2016
Okay, so far I have it in my mind that Sakura is related to the second Hokage and Usa-chan was related to Deidara. I mean Usagi lived in Iwa and had a brother and their family was into art or pottery. Plus, Sakura's mother had silver hair like the second Hokage and they all are good at water Ninjutsu. I'm sort of hoping that Sakura ends up with both Naruto and Sasuke, but so far it seems more in the direction of being with Sasuke. Oh well, I've still got more to read and then we'll see. By the way, I'm loving this story! Oh yeah, I'm almost sure that Tsunade might use Sakura's blood to help heal Lee. So I'm pretty sure if that's true I'll see that in either the next chapter or next few ones. Anyway, Amazing job so far on this story! _
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 47 . 8/24/2016
Wow. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks so much for the two updates and I'll be waiting patiently for the next one!
xSilentSecretsx chapter 47 . 8/23/2016
This chapter had me at the edge of my seat. You truly are a gifted writer.
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »