Reviews for A New Destiny
ShiningSunsets chapter 47 . 8/25
You're alive!

This has been one of my favorite stories for a LONG time, so I'm glad you're continuing. Agh, the suspense! Update soon please - and uh, maybe don't wait three years this time? :)
X Mika-Chan X chapter 25 . 8/25
Okay, so far I have it in my mind that Sakura is related to the second Hokage and Usa-chan was related to Deidara. I mean Usagi lived in Iwa and had a brother and their family was into art or pottery. Plus, Sakura's mother had silver hair like the second Hokage and they all are good at water Ninjutsu. I'm sort of hoping that Sakura ends up with both Naruto and Sasuke, but so far it seems more in the direction of being with Sasuke. Oh well, I've still got more to read and then we'll see. By the way, I'm loving this story! Oh yeah, I'm almost sure that Tsunade might use Sakura's blood to help heal Lee. So I'm pretty sure if that's true I'll see that in either the next chapter or next few ones. Anyway, Amazing job so far on this story! _
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 47 . 8/24
Wow. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks so much for the two updates and I'll be waiting patiently for the next one!
xSilentSecretsx chapter 47 . 8/23
This chapter had me at the edge of my seat. You truly are a gifted writer.
Nameless Lurker chapter 47 . 8/23
I wish has history thingy where I can see what chapter did I left off. :( Read this chapter but I hardly remember anything from this fanfic anymore. I guess, at least I enjoyed this update even if I don't really know the whole story anymore.
Little Sakii chapter 47 . 8/22
Oh my gosh, you're back! It's so amazing to be able to read your work again. This was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait to read what's next, super psyched for your next update!
GreenCraze chapter 45 . 8/18
Im still hoping youd update this story. It would be such a waste to let a story as great as this one just... end like this T_T
xXFallenxBeautyxX chapter 28 . 8/15
This is like my fifth time re-reading this story. I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to continue it but it would be nice if to have an update to know if you're okay! This is my favorite story of all of fanfiction and no matter how many years have passed I still can't put it down. I always make sure to re-read it once in a while because I just love it that much. I hope that you find the inspiration or the time to come back to this one day, and if you don't, then thank you for creating this piece of work.
Red Distress chapter 8 . 7/14
Sasuke... you better honor that promise when that slimy snake comes to take a bite...
your 1 fan chapter 1 . 2/29
Please update this story! I've followed this from the very first time it was posted and I fell in love ever since. You have so much talent as a writer, and this story is so well written. I hope you don't give up on it. I would love to see it finish.
why is sakura so soft-spoken and weak :-/ shame... being from iwa, I thought you'd at least have her learn some skills! like ambidexterity but noooo sure she's shy after the civil war and stuff but her characterisation is really shallow
Please update
Clay, blonde hair, art? I think that Usagi is related to Deidara cause they are both from Iwagakure
I might die of this team bonding cuteness.
Bruh chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Your depiction of the way Sakura uses water jutsu reminds me of water bending! So like, if Sakura can pull water from anywhere there is water...can she blood bend? That'd be so interesting and cool
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »