Reviews for A Bedtime Story
Cute!
Droupy48 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was great! Little James is so cute, and their relationship is perfect. :D
notevenhere chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aww, that was cute and fun and sort of sad. Very well done! Loved the last line. :D
writergal24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww. That was so cute! And I loved James' remark of "that doesn't make much sense." Haha.

~writergal24
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow, this was good! :)
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww little james is so cute :).
poobumwilly hp fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this is so cute! i love it!
IsleofAnarchy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So sad, but sweet at the same time. Thanks for the stories.
HP.mandy.x chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm going to have to agree with many of your reviews, I loved the fact that James thought he'd get a lightning bolt scar on his forhead, that's awesome :)

Cute story ! :)
smidget chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was sweet. Nice job with little James and Harry as a dad.
I'S Watcher chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I loved it. It was so sweet. And I love how Harry shortens the story down for James and also how it's kind of funny (I want a lightning bolt scar) but then serious in places. (See, this is what I mean by not being able to leave long reviews!)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hee, that was cute. Well done.
Anne chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Awww! Too cute
Penitent Rebel chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Cute moments. Sad moments. Funny moments. You've got a really good emotional balance here.

I'm aching for Harry a little bit right now. What a hard position to be in, trying to figure out the right combination of truth and sugar-coating for childhood sensibilities. He did a great job of it, but it must be so difficult, knowing he'll have to tell it all eventually. Difficult for his children as well, having to hear everything their dad has gone through.

I love that James just assumes he'll have a scar like his dad, because he's the only Potter he knows. I also love his critique of the bedtime story, and the way he inserts himself into it. I used to do that: demand that all the princesses be named after me.

Oh, so many wonderful details in this story. If I mentioned every one I loved, I'd be quoting the whole story back to you! This is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 7/30/2010