Reviews for Fifty Ways Suzaku Learns a Little About Himself
kyouruhi24 chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
i love kiddie suzalulu moments together.. so sweet and innocent!

u did a great job with the kiss thingy.. after all, kids can't

be experts in kissing the first time they do it.. (heck even

some adults know nothing of it yet!)

the chap about CC and suzaku was entertaining...

i just don't get what u mean about lulu loving CC... i mean..

really?... i didn't notice much.. but i like CC... i'm just

more indulgent on my suzalulu fantasies..

hmm.. maybe for another prompt u can inlcue the student council and the hilarious activities they do together..

or maybe a scene with rolo... suza and rolo had very few interactions in the series... both are very devoted to lelouch though..

hmm...oh yeah, you can also add a scene between jeremiah and

suzaku at the aftermath of the requiem when peace is in order..

there are not many fics pertaining to those two and how they

felt after the plan was done... hehehe... i'm babbling already

hmm... i would love to see more from you, hopefully before

the year ends...

oh yeah, i wanna invite you to read a fic i discovered just recently:

False Smile

by 2stupid

Link: w . fanfiction s/50131/1/False_Smile

i can say nothing but praises for the author.. her fic just

deserves a lot of review..

hope you enjoy it as much as i did!

hahaha... i'm gonna cut my review now..!

hope to see you in the next chap!

PS: hopefully this long review is enough for all the chaps that i've read.. heheh.. i'm too lazy to write for each chap... hahaha..
Blackrose2005 chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
o-o Those evil lil boys. o-o Picking on cute Lulu-kun! T_T

-sniffs- Rofl... Lelouch just happened to say the right thing, so he wouldn't have to join Suzaku in his training. :P He would get epicly pwnded... We all know that. :D

Update! :D And bc of the chapter name, I have a feeling that we'll know more about this mini plot. :D

BR
Val-Creative chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I especially like this. It was fantastic CC and Suzaku interaction...I always wanted to know what they would talk about if they just sat together in a room for a while... and of course, it would be Lelouch. xD *little bit of OP3 shipping love over here*

Val
misacha chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really like your story very much! It just taste like bittersweet,I like Suzaku so much!THX!Thank you for giving us such beautiful story!

Among the chapters,I like the "Forget" most and I read it again and again...It just like strike in my heart...

Sorry PLEASE ignore my poor English for I am not a ENGLISH native speaker.
Blackrose2005 chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Wow... That was spicy in some ways... Then really really sweet... Good job! :D I kinda squee-ed when Suzaku kissed Lulu-kun at the begging.. :D
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Whoa... I had to read that twice before I got it! :D

Though.. Very very nice... :D
seebear chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
This really was a good, cute chapter and it was nice to see it after you alluded to it in the previous chapter.
abls chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Aw. What a chapter. I like how it's set in the past, but you don't say explicity, "Blabla years ago." etc. You just sort of /get/ it when you're reading the chapter. :)

The way they handle homosexuality was wonderful - you considred their age, their backgrounds, and their personalities were in tact. And they didn't talk like they were twenty year olds. :)

Great chapter!
abls chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Oh, these two. :)
abls chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I was too lazy to login, so I was gonna review this anonymously - haha but you don't accept anonymous reviews, so yeah. :(

This is some nice, deep stuff. It's nice to see all these sides to Suzaku amidst the fluff that most people write about him.
Piperme chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
D'aww, that was so incredibly sweet and well written. I really enjoy reading each of your responses to the prompts, they're always in character.
Val-Creative chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Suzaku's voice was really powerful in this one. Because of that I think this one is my favorite. Lelouch has a point.

Val
tastes-like-ciel chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Aw. That was sweet and sad. I liked it. Please write more.
seebear chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Wow, another interesting view into Suzaku. I really like how you described his reaction to the rose, you did an excellent job of showing instead of telling :)
seebear chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Your insight into Suzaku is really interesting and I look forward to the future prompts