Reviews for Cure to Boredom
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww, that was so sweet and cute! Haha, you characterize the Elites the exact same way I do. 8D

Great job!
Neo Lady Sakura chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was cute and short and I loved it. I also agree with you idea that Agatha and Bertha are siblings. I wouldn't be surprised if they are. Anyway this was a fun read, so keep up the good work.
Redemmo chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nice story. A tip, though: don't put footnotes in the middle of the story - they ruin the flow.
Ember Laura chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I agree. Bertha and Agatha look way to simiar to not be sisters, or at least cousins. And Lucian should be more sarcastic. He reads too much. And Aaron, yes, human puppy. I've favorited this story! it is awesomesawce 3
SuicidalToeSocks chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nope, I wasn't disappointed. This is also so cute, and I'm so glad that there's someone out there other than Renowned Obscurity and I who write this more than once. It will forever be my OTP, so thank you so much for writing it.

I loved the sweet little kiss at the end, and how sarcastic Lucian is and how bouncy Aaron is. You're right, he's like a little puppy!

I just learned you had another EUship. fic. I'm totally adding you to my alert list now, because I've been feeling particularly deprived lately of Eliteundershipping and you're really good at filling that fangirlish craving of mine right now.
Kiashi Sirius chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
:) Actually,I enjoyed reading this a lot! I don't usually read many eliteunder ships, but this one was pretty good! And I would use my Milotic for flames. Not that I ever really write anything, but anyway, I like reading what people do with flames to. Like using them to rost marshmallows. Writers can be very creative ;)
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Haha, reminds me of my EliteUndershipping one-shot actually!

Still, I loved it because its EUshipping and it's my OTP for life. *fangirl squee*

I would love to read more of this, a sequel perhaps, where they "pick up where they left off". xP Actually reading anything else EliteUndershipping related would be nice; I've been feeling rather deprived of it lately.

Anyway, that little kiss was really cute, and I love the little sarcasm you gave to Lucian. Nice work!

~TRO
Lunarshade29 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Yay for another one of your Eliteundership stories! And this one has a peck on the cheek by Lucian. xD

They really do seem like a good couple...err at least how you use them. The personalities seem like they fit how one would picture them, though it's true you can take more liberty since it's within a game.

Overall I really liked this and I really want to see more from you.
Double Spoiler chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Aww, cute 3 I love EliteUndershipping.