Reviews for Sweet Sins
Cet'lux chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
i love it plz update XD
Momonster chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
ROFLMAO! Oh man i can see it! mwehehhahahaha!
Fuurou chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Aw, those were really cute! I liked the first and seventh the best, though. 3 I think my favorite part out all of them was when Cloud was thinking of how it felt to ride with Zack on his motorcycle. _ I'm fairly certain that was the longest paragraph out of 'em all, too! It was really sweet. But the first chapter prompt, Lust, was just awesome. Kunsel's gotta be my favorite side character... though I feel bad calling him a side character... usually I just focus on the main couple 'cause I like thinking on one track. xD

I like the details you put into your writing. A lot of writers sadly can't seem to think outside of themselves. Not a lot of crap-tastic writing this fandom, of course, because of all the technical stuff you should probably know if you're writing for Final Fantasy- but then you go to some big shot fandom like Harry Potter and it's like a monkey flinging its own feces in your face.

It certainly paints a disturbing picture. P
IA1979 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Oh yes! Very well-written, each 'sin' flowed with ease and was surprising.

I love these little snap-shots of Cloud and Zack's life in the military. Yay - a bonus chapter for "Wrath"!
Soyna chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Angeal would be proud of Zack for all that he has accomplished as a SOLDIER.

Oh *licks lips* a continuation of wrath! Oh, I will be anxiously waiting for that one!
Tobirion chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Ohh, cuute. So cute. So very very cute. And touching!

I loved that last line. 3

and aww, Sweet Sins is over? It was wonderful and nice while it lasted. I'm sad to see it over, but I'm also glad it's done. Plus, I have more of Wrath to look forward to... oh yes. 33

Awesome as always! :)
Shadowy Game chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
A quiet Zack, sneaking around, is certainly a suspicious thing. lol. I can't realy say 'poor Cloud' because he's enjoying it too [well, most of the time]. The little mention of Angeal is sweet, and so nice of Cloud to notice it. _
Soyna chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
Zack is a trouble maker, even when he is not doing anything wrong...
Tobirion chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
Gosh, that's cute. :3

As always, I loved it, especially the writing. I can see how it took you so long to write it.

your Zack is just... haha. They're both so cute!

I admit I was on-edge for the first half of the fic... I was just as confused as Cloud! A silent, tight-lipped Zack can never be a good thing (but it was in this case, so I guess I shouldn't say never...).

Fishing... D'AWW!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
It's really great. -
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Aw... Very cute and really hot. -
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Wow. Never excepted Cloud to do that.
Tobirion chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
Aww, that was so cute!

I totally love a shy Cloud... 3

This was wonderful! :)

Dammit, I don't know my sins. Eh, that's probably a good thing, because it'll be a surprise now! XD

Great work Quiet, and good luck on the rest
NeverFree chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Oh wow.

But wait, in chapter two, Sephiroth and Cloud are together. Are three and four seperate, or is there more to the story?
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
lovely. Can't wait for the next one!