Reviews for Endgame
endgame chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Rick went over to dinah and bill. How is he dinah asked. I got the bullet out but he lost a lot of blood but he is still crital but stablized rick said. During surgery there were some complication rick said. What kind dinah asked. His heart stopped during surgery and we almost lost him rick said. Can I see him dinah asked. Sure rick said. He is still unconcious rick said. For how long dinah asked. It could be a few hours or a few days rick said. It depend when his body is ready to wake up rick said. Dinah went in. Dinah sat on a stool next to shayne. I am going to be right here till you wake up dinah said.
endgame chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
His pressure is dropping mel said. Shayne start to flatline. Lillian gave rick the paddle. Charging rick said. Clear rick said. Nothing yet mel said. Charging rick said. Clear rick said. Nothing yet mel said. Charging rick said. Clear rick said. Nothing yet mel said. Charging rick said. Clear rick said. Nothing yet mel said. We are losing him mel said. Charging rick said. Clear rick said. We got him mel said. We are done rick said. Let's close up rick said. Mel wheel shayne to a room. Mel put a wire on shayne chest. Mel put shayne gown on. Mel put a oxygen thing on shayne. Mel put shayne heart monitor on. Mel left.
endgame chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Shayne arrival the hospitaal and dinah was with him. Rick and mel and lillian went with him. Mel took the oxygen mask off him. Rick took of shayne shirt. Rick and mel wheel him away. Where are they taking him dinah asked. To surgery lillian said. Bill went over to dinah. I heard what happen bill said. I do not want to talk about it dinah said. I just need you with me dinah said. I am not going anywhere bill said. During surgery rick was taking the bullet out. The machine was beeping.
endgame chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I am right here and I am not going anywhere dinah said. You can not fall asleep dinah said. Why shayne asked. You are afraid if I fall asleep that I will die in your arms shayne said. Of course not dinah said. You are not going to die dinah said. I am not going to let you dinah said. You can not die if you want to marry me dinah said. I love you shayne said. Shayne pass out. Mallet felt shayne pulse. He has a pulse but weak mallet said. Emt came in. Emt took shayne pressure. Emt put a oxygen mask on shayne. Emt put shayne on a strecher. Emt took shayne away and dinah went with him.
endgame chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Dinah had shayne blood on her hand. Look what you dinah said. It was a accident phoebe said. I meant to shoot you not shayne phoebe said. Phoebe left. Mallet came in. Where phoebe and what happen to shayne mallet asked. Phoebe shot him and took off dinah said. Mallet call 911. We need a ambalance at the bauar cabin mallet said. A man been shot and it is pretty bad mallet said. Mallet took a pillow from the sofa and put it on shayne head. Shayne woke up. Dinah shayne said. I am right here dinah said. Mallet took some towels and put pressure on his wound.
endgame chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Shayne and mallet arrival at the police station. You and phoebe have been very close mallet said. We are just friends shayne said. I know phoebe has feeling for me but I made it loud and clear to her that I loved dinah and she understood it shayne said. What if that what she wants you to think mallet said. Do you think she would hurt dinah shayne asked. I do not know mallet said. I need you to think where do you think phoebe would take dinah mallet asked. I have to go shayne said. Wait mallet said. Shayne left. Meanwhile phoebe took her to the bauar cabin. What are we doing here dinah asked. We are here to talk phoebe said. I know that you know that I have feeling for shayne phoebe said. For some reason you are making him think he is in love with you phoebe said. I am not making him do anything dinah said. Shayne is a grown man and he makes his own decision dinah said. Shut up phoebe said. I am going to have him but I need you out of the way first phoebe said. Phoebe point a gun at dinah. Phoebe pull the trigger. Shayne push dinah out the way and got shot instead.
kitty wicca chapter 1 . 6/21/2009