Reviews for Gutless
cassandra chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
oh yeah its good and its funny as well
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
love it! you should totaly continue this great story! i cant wait for chapter 2!
Silver Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Nice. I liked how you portrayed Serena as a person with a bottemless stomach, yet didn't make her seem as if she's the cry baby/winer the televison makers her out to be. I also like how you empisised the people's chararter. Pretty nice twist to a such normal type of an story plot. I like! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
This is an amazing story, i just hope i can find out what happens soon! I think the writing is great and the story idea is fabulous.
happythe 7 dwarfs chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
nice so are you planning to addd anything anytime soon?
sasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
hey that was really good, can u do another chapter of this story?, well if u will i'll be the first one to read it
moonie54 chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
I wonder if spparks will fly? probably but they're probably gonna argue first and then some! I like it so far it looks as if its going to be a good story! ja
Lady Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
CONTINUE!
T.A. Medley chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
This is awesome. I can't wait to find out what happens next...please continue!
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Ugh well crap dude! What happens after that? It's going great but you should keep writing it!
Kiwi chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
oooohhhh... i'm hooked... plz continue. :)
evilcharsa chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
welllll?...*sighs*...guess i have to wait huh?...oh well...
mairz87 chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Hey! Great story! It looks like its going to turn out to be a good story but theres only what way to find out! more chapters out soon will tell us that it's a good story! more onegai!

ja ne _