Reviews for Ella Enchanted: The Ogre Scene Char's POV
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow, Ella really doesn't say much haha. In the books it feels like she talks and talks. Anyway, great one-shot! :) definitely one of my very favorite Ella Enchanted stories.
Some1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
awwwww cute! explains so much
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hehehe. I never really noticed how little she talks until I read this. And poor Char, he really is wrapped around her little finger, but it's sweet and they are so cute together!
Great fic. Keep up the lovely work!
Fio chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i love it!
Elfine Starkadder chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I've sometimes wondered what Char really was thinking, and this is very sweet. I'm so glad you didn't make it all, you know, I-felt-the-heat-from-her-gaze-and-was-swept-up-in-desire or something. "Ella Enchanted" is one of my favorite books because it's thrilly and romantic in a way that's - wholesome? You know what I mean. Anyway, this kept up the spirit of the story very well and I liked it.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Most interesting! It snatched up my curiosity. ;)
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very nice. I liked how you used the book quotes and yet still wrote your own story. Char's point of view was interesting; since he loved her the moment he had laid eyes on her, this is very in keeping with the whole tone of the book. Good job!
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was awesome! You should write more of the story!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Char is wonderful. So happy to read his POV.
FanPerson chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, you really captured all the emotions and actions. Your writing was also a wonderful imitation of Gail Carson Levine's work. Were you attempting to imitate it at all? It was interesting to read about Char's thoughts during this scene, and I honestly think you should do this with more scenes if you haven't already. Just note that it's not very often that I give out compliments on others' writings... Good job!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, you've really brought the magic of one of my favorite books back to life for me. Thanks be to you for reminding me that I so love the Cinderella story that she wrote. I leant my book to a dear friend and never saw its return. Is there a place online where I may read the unabriged edition? -jw'chan -
a reader chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You could write a companion novel to Ella Enchanted in Char's pov. Amazing.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was so cute!
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh, wow, great job! Char's characterization was wonderful! I really, really, loved it! _