Reviews for Tanabata
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Well, it may be sappy, but it was fun to read. And it was getting better and better which each scene. I totally loved Iori being forced to go with Hikari.
CHAN LEE chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
cool man it was perfect
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Woah, that WAS sappy for you.

Good though :)

Now, who do you think Taichi and Hikari remind me of in this story? ,
AcousticLovely chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OMG! I luv,luv,luv this story!
redskyy chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I liked the setting and premise, as I haven't seen that done very often. It did get a bit sappy towards the end, but it was fun seeing Mimi string him along a bit. Great story.
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Kyaah~ How cute! Yeah, it's sappy, but it makes up for it in (as Taichi would put it) awesomeness. Nice work!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That IS without a doubt, the sappiest thing you have ever written...

But you write sap so well XD
LoveIt123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
N'aww it was soo blimin' cute.

I love michi. Tai was nervous bless him, hehe!

Great job X
Cara Miro chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
You're right about this being sappy... But who cares, I'm a sucker for sappy Michis anyway. I'm sure PrincessJaded will appreciate this one.
Potgenie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I think this is the best fic you've written so far! It's really good!

All the characterization is spot on and LOL, your Taichi and Hikari remind me so much of a certain pair of "siblings" on the forum...

Great job! I really liked this!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMFG, this is my favoritest thing I've ever read on FanFiction. You wrote my favorite pairing better than I do.

I don't think I can say Thank You because it's not good enough.

I have the stupidest, biggest smile on my face. This fic made my year! I especially loved it because I know the Tanabata story!

This is in my top 10 bestest birthday presents ever.

Thank you! Can't wait till I get to write yours! November, here we come!

Thank you again. Love ya!

BenignUser chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I wish I could write a really lengthy review, but it just doesn't feel right since I had a hand in getting this fic done.

I'll try and make it short and to the point. I loved your idea of paralleling the Hikari/Taichi relationship with Imouto and I. I found it very amusing to read. There were so many in-jokes with Imouto, Taichi being awesome, and bragging about fangirls. It was just amazing.

Good job with this. )