Reviews for Midnight Call
bri419 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Ah i luv it

i love the whole outburst
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
OH MY EFFIN GOD. I think my brothers think I've gone insane, like cackling crazy Pyro insane. I am laughing so hard I think it's possible that I may just be dying of laughter. Oh my gosh. Everything that happened, WHAT ROGUE SAID! You are AMAZING. Seriously, I'm so glad that the X-Men fandom, movie verse, tv, cannon, w/e has you in it. You just make everything so much more exciting and fresh!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh my freaken god. I'm trying so hard not to cry from all the laughter. This is amazing. AMAZING. Everyone thinks Rogue slept with Remy, including her! And only Rogue knows the truth! Hahahahahaha! Oh you are such an evil genius!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh my gosh. I am just dying to figure out how Rogue will react when she comes to her senses. Everyone must be assuming the worst! Oh boy oh boy!

Storm Warning chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Sigh

Condom’s in your pocket. Be safe. Betsy sent.

Great ending for the chapter! Thanks for updating!
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Ah funny! Love kitty in this!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Hahahah! I loved this update! The Romy was simply brillant! Poor Rogue, hopefully she gets the truth out of Remy or at least his memories. I know she must be miserable, lol.

Thanks again for such a fabulous update!
bri419 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
HHa i luv it it so Funy
Gidgeygirl chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
So funny! Remy better get to 'splainin!Kitty dragging Rogue out of his room was it.
Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Oh my God, this was an awesome follow up to the first chapter! I didn't expect another chapter to follow! The scene with Rogue in Remy's bed was hilarious. I had one of Remy's cheeky grins plastered on my face the whole time. Even writing this review, I'm grinning ear to ear! haha I'm hoping that this means there are more chapters to come. You can't leave it like this. I'd love to have more Remy/Rogue moments in the future. Kitty dragging Rogue out of his bed is now how I'd like my Romy to end in a story! ;-)

Good luck with this one if you are continuing it. You comedic muse has definitely spanked you today!
Temari's Angel chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
ok this story so far is very funny. please up date soon.

xoxo

Temari's Angel
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
thats awfully sneaky of remy to feel on rogue when he's "sleeping"
rogueraven1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
“Yah a dick, Remy.”

Remy smiled lazily again. “I have a big one.” He slurred.

PRICELESS
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ahh funny.
bri419 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Haha thats funny good job on it
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »