Reviews for Twilit Interlopers
jetscythe7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I think her getting gangbang from all three and all three as the father would be awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
I do expect this story to be erased for it destroys Midna's image by reducing her from a princess to nothing but a sex slave for her guards. Seriously Midna is their superior not the other way around. You need to reevaluate your life.
li chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
that was hot
bleachjenlove chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I swear, this fic...I cant I just cant. Talk about nose bleed! You litteraly had my heart shooting theough my chest! *nosebleed again* thanj you for wrriting this, and Im not sure on the kids thing :s maybe halfy half? :) thanks for writing this fic I was litteraly thinking I want to read a fic where dark like fucks the shit out of midna and well BAM! you were the man ;] thanks!
Gabrielle chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
OhMahGawd! There should be like all boys and stuff... Hurry it's totally amazing!
ShadeDevlin chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Very good story. Well written, although there are some minor things that just rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I'm just not used to your writing style. Ah well. You write, and I come up with a mental image that fits the scene well. I'm never confused as to what's happening.

I eagerly await the resolution of the story. You've got a lot of writing do do, lad.
Writerswand chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Yay! another MidnaXDark Link pairing! but don't tell me your a Zelink fan?
Invader-Fifi chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
they should all be girls and illias can be triplets too and they could all be girls to!
Illys chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I hve to admit I have rather enjoyed this story. It's a little confusing, the interplay between Midna and her new guards, since it's never quite clear if she owns them or if they have come to own her. It perhaps matches because it takes a mighty powerful force to match or overcome Midna! The pairing (quadrupling?) matches.

My critiques are few, for a well-written tale- Midna does not quite seem to be the same person in your writing as she is in the story. She comes across in your writing as a harder, more serious woman than in Twilight Princess, and she seems quite frustrated- you might want to explore some character development or further rounding out of her personality, as she very much comes across as spoilt royalty. I also felt as I read that the story does not have a planned-out plot, and that you likely are writing from one chapter to another on a whim. It works out pleasingly enough, though I would rather enjoy your skills if you were to plot a longer storyline and play with it. ;)

My vote is a single child and a pregnancy that reddens Midna's face in several delicious scenes. :3
UBERFAN chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
AMAZING STORY UPDATE SOON!
SevenScars chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Good story, update soon
Saryna chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was very well written *.*

Hmm.. speechless? xD
WoodlandBeef chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
So it seems that there is an alternate way to reach the Realm of Light. How will the next events unfold? How will Link react to seeing any of the Twili beings? Will Midna truly find the adventure she seeks, or will it all be for naught? More importantly, to me, now that we know Tankou and Dago...what of Adair the 'youth'? What's he going to be like hmm?

Keep up the excellent writing, but I'm begging you to update sooner. Pleeasee!
equestrian247 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I definitely want to see how Adair and Dago (hehe I had to copy and paste :P) are, although we got a basic description from Tankou. Please continue!
WoodlandBeef chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh this is very interesting. You definitely have a knack for the royalty aspect it seems, and I'm quite curious as to what Adair and Dago are like if Midna chooses to get to know them a little more. *mischievous grin*

Hope you continue with this story. I am really interested.