Reviews for Reunion
amethystluv chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Your story made me cry. It was well-written- heart-warming and funny and everything I remember the show being. That said your story made me cry. A lot.
Ten410 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
I just show happed to stumble upon this story because I’ve been watching CD episodes on Youtube non stop cause this was one of my favorite shows growing up during the TNBC era. I must say you have talent. This story has been excellent from start to finish, you stayed true to every character on the show and if felt like I was watching a full length reunion movie. Glad you got Jake/Tiffani back together, happy about the Tony/Sam wedding, but mostly ecstatic about Sly/Lorena. I like the other couples but they didn’t get that much screen when they became a couple (four episodes, smh). Made me wonder why Sly broke up with Lorena? Sad about Sly’s passing but, overall you knock this one out the park.
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I love that song Jake dedicated to his prom queen. my favorite song
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Jake always knew how to make a entrance.
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I really like the idea. I liked Mark and Lorena but missed Matt in season 3. SO glad he is in this story
VicktorAlexB chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
Even though I was sad about Sly's passing, I loved the story. Great read. Good job
tromana chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Don't get excited. This is the experiment. Though, I'm sure the fic is awesome but I've never watched California Dreams and therefore never read the fic. Don't take offense, it's just I've reviewed all your ones for Show. :p
mrs.morris chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I just wanted to tell you that I have always been a huge fan of this show and now I'm a huge fan of your writing.

Great job weaving the songs and stories together. I love that you stayed true to the characters, but also transformed them into a more grown up version of themselves. I haven't finished all of the chapters yet, but I am hooked.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Aw, so sad. Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
KikiJuanita chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
So great, and yet so sad!

Poor Sly.

Anyway great job!

Hope you write more stories soon!
Lky13 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
Oh my gosh! That was so sad I almost cried. I hate that it's over. Very good ending!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
I loved it. I hope you write more Jake/Tiffany fics very soonish.

Brandy
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I love this fic and I am so glad Jake/Tiff are back together.

Brandy
RedJewel2662 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
I absoutly loved your story! I loved california dreams, and Tiffany and Jake were always my favorite couple! You did a great job! I hope you do more stories about them!
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.