Reviews for Signal
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I feel knd of sorry for oc girl for being so easily dumped. Regardless, this story was rather realistic in its relationship build up, and it was worth every head bash to the wall for how obtuse certain characters acted.
Pharynx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Absolutely lovely fic.

Probably one of the best platinum pair one that I've read.

Thanks for sharing :)
nyaaa chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awwwwwww 3 3 3
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is absolutely beautiful and wonderfully written. Most Platinum fics aren't that great, but yours is different. This is an amazing story, and I'm so glad I found it.

This is one of the stories that remind me that I actually do like the Platinum Pair, despite the fact that I commonly am irked by said pairing.

All in all, thank you for this read; it was totally worth scouring the archives.

~Lissie Lupin
Coco96 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
All I can really say is wow... That was too amazing!

Platinum Pair FTW!

I love how you had it as a long one-shot instead of a short multichap :)
fantomu chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow this was so good! In the middle there for a while I couldn't tell whether this would end up being Platinum or not, that's how good it was! I'm glad I stuck with it to the end. I feel like this is how they would be if they were stuck into a serious situation like this, well done! Almost cried at one point, and my heart was fluttering throughout the whole story! :D
seaweed chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Yay! sorry but its been a while since I read a story with these two! and imagine my delight when it was a good one too!

Nice characterizations, well paced and with a good plot to boot! I enjoyed myself very much. Thank you for sharing!
Stars of Gold chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Two words, dude:

AWE. SOME.

Seriously, I loved it so much I'm going to reread it over and over and over again. The most hilarious part, for me, was when Niou starts singing about the cold at the end. I was laughing like crazy. "My balls are freezing off, la la la!" Giggle.

This story has humor and drama and an angstish feel and it's so awesome. Sometimes I wish that fanfics were real, original stories just so I can write fanfics about it. This story was one of them. Kudos.

Stars of Gold

(I'm lazy to sign in :P)
Ninja-edit chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Love this fic a lot *-*

The tension between Niou & Yagyuu were so touching, arguing, amusing. Awesome *-*

The ending is so relieving, sweet and funny by its own way. Love it! :)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
THAT. WAS. ADORABLE. OMG.

You have no idea how many times I had to type and delete and retype that to actually make any sense. My fingers weren't cooperating on the keyboard and kept making like 10 mistakes per word. ; Still are, actually. I think that's what happens when you want to say things faster than your hands can move. :3 Well, it was kind of amazing, loved the coffee scenes, loved 'Roshi's awkwardness, because he's just supposed to be confuzzled in that way, and love the adorableness in general. I like the thought of Niou sleeping in the prefect's office. And I like the thought of Niou on 'Roshi's bed in glasses. And I like the thought of them getting together that way, and Niou dumping a girl for 'Roshi. Because it's just supposed to happen that way. Can you tell I loved this a lot? ;
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! So sad! And happy! And full o' drama! I freaking love it! Awesome! What a well thought out, well put together, enjoyable read. Fabulous job.
Aadiana chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
T.T Poor Satomi. But at least they finally resolved their feelings for each other. .
White Empress chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw! So cute and not to mention sexy! Damn, I never knew that a T rated fic could be so drool worthy! And I really like this because you were able to put everything together in one single chapter too!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
interesting journey for our beloved platinum pair. enjoyed the read :)

~ceru-chan
PlusSurLeSite chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Loved this story. Really.

Great job !