Reviews for Flagging Interest
RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
loved it! After reading this i think you should own GiJoe! lol nice job!
HellzCrusader chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
no no stay on the soap box, i agree with you. S/SE forever babe!
red dawn x2 is lazy chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Ah HAH! Now I understand! Destro uses legos to make his pimp jewelry! But really, it's pretty sad how Cobra supposedly almost conquered the world with legos... I could do that.
Brainy the hyper chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
I sniggered through the whole thing, and i probably talked to myself like you mentioned once...

As usual, spectacular and more than that.

Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged by bad grammar...

yay!

-B5 the hyper
Carla Sanchez chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
This is very clever and a lot better than the cartoon was.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
I feel I must thank you for turning Resolute from a disappointment to a source of amusement.

I especially liked the remark about the number of women roles in Resolute. And Tunnel Rat... I don't blame him for being glad Sigma Six is over!
mossley chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
Oh, the whole nonsense of communications really stood out. As a former DoD programmer, ARPANET was the first thing I thought of during that scene. And worldwide communication existed a century before satellites. Talk about not doing their research.

And I loved Jaye's cameo! They made a big deal about Dial Tone's sex change operation, but totally ignored Jaye and Cover Girl. I guess they figured Steve Blum couldn't handle them, along with the three dozen other characters he voiced.
traciH chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Yeah, forget the 10 million dead people, a secondary character died! Love their priorities. I hope you keep these coming.
Sasha chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
This story getting better with every chapter!
Brainiac5 chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
As usual, this is incredible and I would have been laughing hysterically except that there's a serious meeting going on behind me in addition to my dinner being consumed... If I laugh too often, curry-rice-chicken soup might come out my nose...

_

Awesome!

-B5
mossley chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Oh, please tell me Devil's Advocate is going to be appearing again! A perfect character for the story.
Sasha chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Loved this chapter.
traciH chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Too funny!
mossley chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Another fun chapter! The cartoon did violate a few laws of nature, didn't it? I guess Tunnel Rat's adventures in the upper atmosphere will get their own chapter later. The scene with Snakes was very cute.
Brainiac5 the impressed chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
As always, I loved this chapter. I loved your physics comments, the outtakes, and Vern. I loved how you explained his massacre of the Vipers, and cursing sunbow. IT WAS AMAZING AS ALWAYS AND I LOVED IT!

-B5