Reviews for Flagging Interest
White Eyebrow chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
"Where’s the woman who faked her death in a minefield with me?"

-You know what's sad? I automatically knew that that was from issue #63 from the Marvel run.

*hangs head in shame.*
White Eyebrow chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Bludd - that darned Yankees fan - deserved his fate.
trecebo chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
This is great! I liked the show, but you have captured the flaws in such a punny light, that I will have to keep reading to see how you handle the rest. Resolute could have been BETTER, much BETTER. I don't consider it canon. And Scarlett having her brain stolen? Yikes! You go, do more good.
red dawn x2 is a lazy komrad chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
What? since when have autopsies not been a spectator sport? But alas, here is a qoute for the ages: "Where is the woman who faked her death in a mine field with me?"
reena chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I alughed, I cried (well, mostly while laughing). Great satire, I love it.
Brainiac5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Nice... I loved this. it makes so much more sense after watching resolute...

mwahahaha... can't wait for the fight scene chapter. Or any comments about six-lane roads in smalltown america.

I especially love this because you make all these ironic comments through the characters themselves...

BWAHAHA!

-B5 the amused
L'Envoi Mort chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Beautiful and brilliant! You're killing me! You should really write satire more often my friend!
Psyk2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Oh My! I will never watch that scene the same way again. Classic! :)
mossley chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
LOL! That is the best summary of all the insanity of the SE/S/D triangle in Resolute.
Brainiac5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Heath ledger, Red Sox, and Sesame Street!

Thank you for updating! IT WAS AS FUNNY AS ALWAYS!

-B5
L'Envoi Mort chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I can see your Commander as a very Nicholson-esque performance here! Very nice!

And as a Red Sox fan, I completely agree!

You're almost taking on a Lewis Carroll quality...I'm seeing this elsewhere on the board also, so maybe it's infectious.

Keep it coming!

MA
aralyn429 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
haha, I actually really enjoyed Resolute, but I totally agree about the deaths of Bazooka and SS, not to mention the 10 million Russian people. :-)
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Short and sweet! There aren't enough stories making fun of Resolute. :)
Brainiac5 the hysterical chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hah! that was awesome!

As usual, you astound me with your unique creativity and perfect ear for comedy. Awesome as always!

-B5

(No! Stormy's dying soon! ...it was bound to happen sooner or later...)
mossley chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
As much as I enjoyed seeing a new Joe incarnation, the plot holes in "Resolute" were big enough to run an aircraft carrier through. I hope you explore more of them - they're too big not to be parodied.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »