Reviews for Breaking Point
Loved it

brynn.brigham chapter 52 . 11/11/2015
Amazing story!
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
What do you mean, 'no helpful beta reviews'? Are you saying you WANT the story to be difficult to read, and virtually indecipherable in places? I'd gladly read the story if it were better written, I love a good evil Albus story, and have been looking everywhere for Harry/Percy, but it's not the most common ship. You may want to consider going over it with a beta, and working out the kinks, as people would enjoy the story quite a bit more.
CallisaDawn chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
So amazing! The story was lovely and very touching. It came to a good end and Harrys character development was very well paced.
Danny For Jesus chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I Think Severus and Remus should gain custody of Harry
Mary-Sue chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I LOVE Percy. He's awesome beyond words. Well... not canon Percy so much. But everyone knows canon is wrong ;)
daithi4377 chapter 52 . 5/25/2014
I'm kinda glad Dudley reached out and that Harry had enough influence on his life that he now works with troubled teens. This was a unique story in that you changed the personalities of a few of the characters. Which was nice. I really like your Percy. Though I am disappointed in your version of Bill though get did redeem himself slightly at the end. Amazing how much your life can change when you have a family that loves you. A family does not always have to be by blood one of the heart can be so very special too.
daithi4377 chapter 51 . 5/25/2014
Wow a red headed Malfoy who would have thought and bright green is definitely going to be a heartbreaker.
daithi4377 chapter 50 . 5/25/2014
Announcements abound. What a happy chapter.
daithi4377 chapter 49 . 5/25/2014
I think Ian would make a better dad for Christopher. Bill gave his son up even before he was born and never even tried to see him until after the bombing. I don't call that good father material.
daithi4377 chapter 48 . 5/25/2014
Very romantic.
daithi4377 chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
I would never have thought of Percy as a good match for Harry, but I quite like your Percy. He might have been canon in school but this older Percy is morethan a good match for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 46 . 5/25/2014
I'm not sure whether I could forgive the Weasleys as easily but i am glad the Hermoine was not even in the list of possible.
daithi4377 chapter 45 . 5/25/2014
I would have those sweets tested before anyone eats them. They might be from Neville but she was the last to handle them. Onlyv dmitting after Ronwas killed that maybe Albus was wrong won't win her any prizes. Between the drugging, the so called loose bludger she can't get away without seeing the proof long before his death. She is supposedly supposed to be the smartest witch of the decade...obviously even she believes ridiculous gossip lol.
daithi4377 chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
So basically he admitted to being an accomplice to murdering Harry's parents, having his godfather imprisoned, making sure that Harry was abused mentally, physically and sexuality and finally numerous attempts on Harry's life and to finally killing Ron. That doesn't even take into consideration all the families he broke up. Thank god he's dead with Leaders like that who needs enemies.