Reviews for Breaking Point
CallisaDawn chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
So amazing! The story was lovely and very touching. It came to a good end and Harrys character development was very well paced.
Danny For Jesus chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I Think Severus and Remus should gain custody of Harry
Mary-Sue chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I LOVE Percy. He's awesome beyond words. Well... not canon Percy so much. But everyone knows canon is wrong ;)
daithi4377 chapter 52 . 5/25/2014
I'm kinda glad Dudley reached out and that Harry had enough influence on his life that he now works with troubled teens. This was a unique story in that you changed the personalities of a few of the characters. Which was nice. I really like your Percy. Though I am disappointed in your version of Bill though get did redeem himself slightly at the end. Amazing how much your life can change when you have a family that loves you. A family does not always have to be by blood one of the heart can be so very special too.
daithi4377 chapter 51 . 5/25/2014
Wow a red headed Malfoy who would have thought and bright green is definitely going to be a heartbreaker.
daithi4377 chapter 50 . 5/25/2014
Announcements abound. What a happy chapter.
daithi4377 chapter 49 . 5/25/2014
I think Ian would make a better dad for Christopher. Bill gave his son up even before he was born and never even tried to see him until after the bombing. I don't call that good father material.
daithi4377 chapter 48 . 5/25/2014
Very romantic.
daithi4377 chapter 47 . 5/25/2014
I would never have thought of Percy as a good match for Harry, but I quite like your Percy. He might have been canon in school but this older Percy is morethan a good match for Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 46 . 5/25/2014
I'm not sure whether I could forgive the Weasleys as easily but i am glad the Hermoine was not even in the list of possible.
daithi4377 chapter 45 . 5/25/2014
I would have those sweets tested before anyone eats them. They might be from Neville but she was the last to handle them. Onlyv dmitting after Ronwas killed that maybe Albus was wrong won't win her any prizes. Between the drugging, the so called loose bludger she can't get away without seeing the proof long before his death. She is supposedly supposed to be the smartest witch of the decade...obviously even she believes ridiculous gossip lol.
daithi4377 chapter 44 . 5/25/2014
So basically he admitted to being an accomplice to murdering Harry's parents, having his godfather imprisoned, making sure that Harry was abused mentally, physically and sexuality and finally numerous attempts on Harry's life and to finally killing Ron. That doesn't even take into consideration all the families he broke up. Thank god he's dead with Leaders like that who needs enemies.
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 5/25/2014
Saved what lives? Harry was the one to kill Voldemort twice even with Albus's attempts to have him killed at the same time. Grindewald was never killed but imprisoned and from some stories even that was done with Tons Riddles help. The war could have been finished years before it was with hundreds of lives saved, so really shoes lived were saved by The goat.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Arthur is pathetic it took losing a son he didn't have to to finally open his eyes.
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
Hopefully Ron is the one killed at least he was smart enough to babble the truth before thebomb.