Reviews for Breaking Point
Tungsten Dream chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I have been reading this story up this point... It's got a good premise, but it would be better with someone to edit it. The grammatical style is jilted and odd, and the the spelling is often wrong and disjointed.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DemeRain chapter 52 . 9/5/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Gyuchin chapter 52 . 7/19/2013
Wondeful story, lovely!
hanks for sharing it!
Good luck!
Venus914 chapter 47 . 4/27/2013
There were too much sugary forgiveness here and it's giving me a toothache. ) Honestly, im not as forgiving as your Harry. Im not forgiving at all. One has only to hurt me once and they will be erased from my life ASAP. No amount of groveling for forgiveness would change my mind. I may have few friends and few people in my life but i have fewer problems too. I think, that's a good trade off. )

If im in Harry's position, i wouldn't be able to forgive the Weasleys, Hermione, Remus and Severus. The Malfoys may have hurt him during the war but it was inevitable. They were on the other side, after all. I mean, that's what Harry used to know. But Remus was his father's friend. ANd Severus was his mother's friend. I dont have to explain Harry's relationship with the Weasleys and Granger. They shouldn't have been forgiven.
Silverstargirl chapter 52 . 3/6/2013
Excellent story! I really enjoyed seeing a 'different' pairing for Harry.
emthereble chapter 52 . 1/2/2013
wow, it is JUST BRILLANT !
Kuramaworshiper chapter 52 . 11/9/2012
love it!
HermioneWatsonFan chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I really like the plot, but it's a little confusing because of the way it's written. It's grammatically incorrect and the sentences are not structured correctly. There have already been many times that I couldn't understand a sentence because it was either structured illegibly or it was incomplete. In addition, you tend to jump around a lot, so I'm having trouble understanding who you're talking about. The plot seems really good so far, but it's just disappointing that I have to work so hard to read it. If you still have an interest in this story and want people to enjoy it, you should get a Beta reader for it.
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
This story was depressing in the beginning, but I loved how it all ended
Lights and Shadows chapter 52 . 1/20/2012
I cried at some parts but I love the story.
Hope06 chapter 52 . 8/5/2011
amazong job this story was amazing
Hope06 chapter 47 . 8/4/2011
congrats to Percy and Harry

and aww to the who is going to be in the wedding party that is awesome
Hope06 chapter 43 . 8/4/2011
awesome i love that ron was made a fool and that harry still has support from many.

it is sad that ron died but i am glad he showed bravery and commen sense at the end

and the family reuniting is huge sad that it took a tragedy for it to happen

((sorry for the double chapter reveiws my reviews aren't all going through))

now this chapter

good that albus is arrested and well done flitwick
Hope06 chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
so sad though i am glad that harry ahas his family. percy the twins , fleur and perhaps with time Bill but is sad to see just how much the other weasleys manipulated harry

and fleur wow love her in this chapter