Reviews for Stroking Ego's
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Never read this pairing before but I found it enjoyable and very pleasent; truly a heart aching yet sweet story :)
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Time to stroke YOUR ego, though not in the same way. (I'm just not equipped!) ... I love your writing and your storiea. I've been reading through what you've got posted her and haven't found one I'm unhappy with. One of your ANs mentioned no reviews or few reviews on some of your efforts - just to appease you a bit (cuz your pattern for posting seems to be 3am when you have to get up at 6am, which would make anyone feel sensitive & pissy!), I bet many of your readers are like me and consume the stories with the main pairings we like. Me, I'm not fond of Draco, so won't read those stories til another dry spell in the fandom, at which point reading a story I'm NOT drawn to written by a favorite author is preferable to what's out there. ... I think I put that badly - the point is, I'd rather read a story by you, even if the description has no appeal for me, but it won't happen til my favorite pairings are read-out. ... Ok, it's almost 2am & I get your point about how hard it is to write in early morning.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
FAN!
Wheatly chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
wow... so he went to sleep before he cum'd?... YUP! definitlly an alchoholic..
MareG8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009