Reviews for Marble Skin
Love it
edwardlover1243 chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Really, really excellent.. even though im reading it about 10 years after it was posted.. Xp just thought id add the 200th comment and i have to commend you on your attention to the book verse and your excellent writing skill

xx Ale
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Intriguing is the word for this. However you do realise that legolas' pov is wrong most of the time. His thoughts are not ocean orientated until he hears a seagul cry while near the sea...in both book and film that hasnt happened yet. Nor does it happen until they've past the Door of the Dead. So all this 'ocean' talk is out of order.I will say one thing though, you work well in the vague narrative present here. Never was it too abstract. Though I dont think I could read more of this sort, its too depressing for me right now :)
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Poetic, sad and beautiful.
Havelin chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Amazing. Pure and beautiful.
Crimson Requiem chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Noo! Poor Legolas. He is so sad and Aragorn is so lost...beautifully sad.
SecondSilk chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
My first LotR fic ever. I don't think I could have chosen better. Thank you very much for the understanding of the tone of the book, and the context the fic occurs in.

The shifting points of view, and the subtle shifts in style and adress tied it all together so very well.

Stardust rain recommended your HP slash GAFF, and I couldn't resist seeing what could be done with Legolas/Aragorn. You're brilliant.
Caseadra Dragonheart chapter 6 . 8/9/2004
This is so SAD! I love Aragorn/Legolas, thanks for writing a good one. But it's sad... I don't want to think about Aragorn dying...
m00ofd00m chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
This story is a work of art that truly honors Tolkien's books. The words weave a kind of spell on the reader and leave me wanting to touch the brief moments you've described. I'm in awe. I love the truth in your work, and the pain that is more raw than false. It is difficult to find fanfiction that can capture the essence of the characters, but I can tell you that this one very definitely caught *something*. I'm amazed as well by the infinitely small details and perfect imagery scattered throughout. You touch all of the senses using just words, and that is an accomplishment I envy.

Thank you for writing this with such sincerity.

*wanders off, still in shock*

~Jss
Goldensong chapter 6 . 6/1/2004
Was very good! Really different style to all the other fics that I've read, and I love it! Depressing, and that's great, as I love depressing stories!
Kittyduck chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
Kittyduck: How...do you...get...so...many...REVIEWS! I must know! (stops being hysteric) Maybe 'cause it's been around for a while and Lord of The Rings has millions of fans, nein?
Procrastinating chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
oh my god. that is so bittersweet! *whipers* so sad, yet so lovely.
*rushes off to her room for a nice long cry*
ThisIsMyAlterEgo chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
I love this, it's great. Dosen't lose the old writing style even though the story type is 'new'.
Very good!
Shang Hai chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
OMG OMG OMG! That was sad, yet so wonderfully wonderful! _
Crazy Kat-chan chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Omg. Like. Omg. o_o I love your writing style, how you tell it in first person like that. Good job!