Reviews for A Mile More
ezzievalentine chapter 1 . 5/7
I love this story. There are not enough Aaron/Rikku stories. The only suggestion that I have is that you choose a verb tense and stick to it throughout the entire story. It throws off the flow if your story starts, for example, 'She TOOK his cloak...'then suddenly switches to 'She TAKES his cloak' later in the story.
SandsWinchester chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
omg this story! A Mile More! Dude it's just fanfiction and i stumbled upon it and i CRIED. like sniffing and sobbing! this was so good and so freaking sad. i love how in character you stayed with both of them. it's the most perfect Auron x Rikku story I've ever read!
OfCoffeeAndIceCreams chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I lost it the moment my playlist played kiss me by ed sheeran and then I died when it played thinking of you by pete yorn. your fic was truly marvelous. I honestly thot I wouldn't enjoy it, but nonetheless you had me breatheless and wanting more. thank you for the wonderful one shot, its was truly marvelous.
Charxilyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
honestly, i wasn't expecting the story to be this good. it was a very pleasant surprise, and i hope to see more from you in the future :)
re-Jecht-ed chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is the first time I've been on in a while, but I specifically logged in to review this. That was fantastic. I highly commend the way you kept this fic grounded in realism. Rikku was Rikku, Auron was Auron, and the story was desperate and tragic with fleeting moments of romance. Very nice.
Mitchi-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love it, you are a goddess of writing for making me cry so badly at the end like that
i hope you make another story with Auron and Rikku
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was so sweet and sad. Poor Rikku, all of us fan girls that hada crush on Auron felt the same when we saw him being sent. T_T
It was heart wrenching.
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This was both sad and beautiful. I thought the end was dragging it along a bit, but on the other hand, when you're heartbroken and lovesick, you do go around in circles and repeat things all over again.

It's really hard to say how this makes me feel. Depressed, I guess. Disenchanted. And so very, very sad. I think the worst part was this constant reminder of "She hasn't a clue". Because we all know she doesn't, but it's still sad all the same.

You are a really good writer and I am going to take a good long look into your other stories. I was truly amazed. Trust me, I do not say that very often. But I would love for you to write something more cheerful for Aurikku next time. I think you owe us that :D And maybe yourself, too.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I just died a little bit inside. This is truly one of the most beautiful Aurikku fics I have read in a while. And it wasn't because of the sex, believe me! (though I enjoyed those parts as well. n.n)

The characterization in the entire thing was spot on and perfect and breath-taking. I loved watching Auron fight against the undeniable attraction, I loved his reasoning, I love that he never was strong enough to tell her when she got it wrong.

I love that she cries so much for him. I love that she's left with his things. I love that she lies to herself at the end. And dear god, I love that closing line.

Well done. This should have gone on my favorites list long ago.
ikutoominx chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This story is the most brilliant heartfilled fanfic, i have EVER read!

It was so passionate, that i couldnt hold back tears, you would be a brilliant author.

You are the best (:

Xx
Iris Omega chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever read. It was beautiful. I really wish that I could say something more profound, but I'm kind of dumbstruck at the moment, so I'll leave it at that. Fantastic job.
PARAphenol chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is the most poignant and awe-filled story that I have read to date (and I have been reading fanfics for many years). As I read, I could feel Auron's want and Rikku's despair come to life. It was palpable and it touched me deeply.

You are a master at portraying raw, unfiltered, and utterly human emotion.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this literary jewel.
TVL chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This is amazing. Fantastic job. I adored it.

-TVL
Kimito chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Thank you for writing this wonderful, heartbreaking story :') The character portraits really were something special! 3
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Heartbreaking, I really cannot think of anything more to say about it...this story has actually left me speechles.

Well Done.