Reviews for Still Can't Quit You
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
So sweet! I agree, in my universe they found their way back to each other.
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i agree, i could never picture Jackie and Fez, i always pictured Fez with a blonde like a random chick named Candy or even Laurie again...Jackie and Hyde Forever!

Strike-Force-Wisconsin
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i agree with you! and i hate season 8! loved your story!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aw, poor Fez. All the characters seemed pretty IC to me - so kudos! I'll definitely keep an eye out for any more JH you write.
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
No way they stayed together. Fez worshipped her to long to be satisfied with the real Jackie. And she didnt relly want him anyway. Jackie/Hyde always.
janeisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wow..just wow. this is so in character yet captures their relationship beautifully.

i could easily imagine this as something part of season 9 you know?
ShellyHale chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw!

I loved your story!

Loved the writing.

It was all very well written and displayed.

I do agree with you.

Jackie and Fez do NOT work together.

Now Jackie and Hyde...that was love right there

:d.

Oh!

P.S.

What does "Open Ended" mean?
HydeLuver chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
aw this was so cute. I kind of feel bad for Fez because he is a nice guy but come on it's freaking Jackie and Hyde they're supposed to be together! I like the last line:

"She didn't need a "glimmer of hope" to assure her that he would always be hers." It totally sums up their relationship!
sneakerluvvin chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
wow..this was freakin beautiful. not many authors can stay in character but leave the reader satisfied like that. it had the right amount of angst for hyde and the sadness for jackie. yet it was beautiful.. and i loved how it isn't mentioned that jackie is the girl on his cot until she says, "Good morning Puddin' Pop". beautiful. just simply beautiful.

i too, agree. jackie and hyde were clearly supposed to be endgame. ) WTF were those writers thinking.
teeda chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i loved it. damn it. it just freakin makes your heart ache in the good way.