Reviews for Better Off Dead
Meepy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aha, it looks like this may not be updated anytime soon, but I'd like to drop in a review, anyhow;

Loved what you've written! The characterization is great so far, good job writing B.

Now excuse me as I favourite this so I can re-read it.
momo7902 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i actually found it quite sad T~T

I started to cry a little

*don't call me weird*
darkknightress337 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hello! I love your Zuko and Katara fics and was looking through them when I found this Death Note fic! It's great when a person shares your enthusiam for more than one fandom! (I love L/ Naomi and BB/ Naomi) Please continue this! There isn't enough about Misora Naomi on fanfiction! Wonderful so far! I hope to see more!
afdsfasd chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i really liked it, and i love BBxNaomi. more?
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is awesome! I seriously LOVE this pariring!
TheXWandererXWithin chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
continue! CONTINUE!
leeteuk chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
BB x Naomi at it's finest 8D simple yet strong.

I'm really happy another story for this pairing has appeared, and even more happy that it's really well written. I can't wait for more.

-Alex.
ravenshadows08 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Beyond you are a twisted young man. But that is why we love you.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love your descriptions, and your writing style, and the way you write B's personality. I'm really, intensely interested in this pairing and glad to know I'm not the only one who wants to write a long fic about it. This one looks like it'll be fantastic, and even though I have no idea where the plot will go right now, I want more just to read your writing because I really adore your style.

Oh, and I love Porcelain and the Tramps, just thought I'd throw that in there. Great choice of lyrics :3
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
What an amazing start off.

Adding this to my favs and alert. Can't wait to see more. :)
Pimpin' Pipe chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I saw the link to this on LJ, and I must say, this is beautiful work! It is very in character and my gosh, B is everything that I hoped for him to be in a BB/Misora fic! It's so like him. Please update this soon. I'd love to read more!
phollie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is incredibly well-written and very in character. I love the Shakespeare reference in "parting is such sweet sorrow", it seems like something BB would think in that little smarmy way that I imagine.

Please update soon, I would love to see where this will go!