Reviews for Reminiscence
Originaljuan92 chapter 1 . 3/28
I don't know if your still writing but damn was this story sad. I had tears. Great writing really good. But please you have to write a happy ending story for SoujiXNaoto to balance the feels. Have fun writing.
Kallen Glory chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Hiks... this story... sure is... touching me... I can imagine how hard Naoto trying to always smile for Raidou's and Souji's sake... Souji... why did you have to leaving Naoto and your son so fast? It's just, so sad to read when Naoto give some information to his grave... hiks... Naoto, Raidou... I hope your save and happy life... Oh, and... good work for making this touching Fanfic... keep writing!
mochiusagi chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
that was really sad. Poor Souji, he just had to choose that train and he left Naoto to.
QuietIsrafel chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Wow, I just loved this. It read like a very well-condensed short story, covering the whole range of time of Naoto's life with and without Souji. I also enjoyed reading the addendum you added with their son Raidou - it gave another perspective to the relationship of his parents. The entire work felt so sincere and true to the characters. Thank you for sharing, and I will definitely be on the look out for any other stories you write.
Azurerin chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I think the part lovebird suites the story just well... Personally, I think that you've done a very great job for this story, it's sad really, but yeah, not everything will result in happy ending, but still...

The way you wrote this story is very good in my opinion, Naoto and Raidou's sadness were well-written... I was really touched by the last paragraph... "Half of his mother died away along with his father's death..."

Good luck for your next fic!
heylalaa chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
this is such a good story :)

and... well... maybe this is a stupid question.. but... this girl who's getting married with raidou, with her 'blue eyes and pale skin', is it... nagi? :D -get kicked-
hihazuki chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
This... is so tragic and beautiful. I still can't believe that Souji had to die.
Kefka VI chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Good extra chapter.
BonusParts chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Very pretty and very sweet. I enjoyed reading things from Raidou's point of view. There were a couple of grammatical errors, but the overall feel of the story is quite strong and comes through regardless.
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good. Seems to sum up Naoto in the situation perfectly.
Azurerin chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
... You've almost made me shed a few drops of tears... I know that not everything will end up to be "happy ending", but really, this story is great, despite the sad ending...

I can just imagine Naoto's feeling when I read this story... I believe that it's thanks to the way you wrote this story... Overall, I'd say that this is nice.
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
It's quite sweet, but the ending... I admit, I hadn't quite expected that. Souji was only 38, I can't help but wonder what happened to him.

I enjoyed this, though some of the sentences were a little rough, it didn't destroy the storyline itself, which redeemed that and distracted from the choppy parts.

Although, I would take a careful read through this story for typos. There was a rather... interesting one during the memory of Raidou's birth with Rise and a word starting with "h" that I believe was meant to be "hugging."

In any case, I do hope you write more stories for these two, I enjoyed your other as well but neglected to write a review for it.
hihazuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wah...! Why'd Souji have to die? Poor Naoto...